shape
carat
color
clarity

celebratory purchase....

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I figured I deserved a little "tide me over/celebration/my right hand feels a little too naked" bauble. So I went to the store where I found the previous diamond and my current setting and this little piece called my name. It yelled it louder when they gave me a great price...which they always do.
Its a .8 ct,white gold, antique three stone ring and I just love the (albeit fading) carving and filigree work. Just perfect. I also think it will go well with my future french cut band :Up_to_something: that I have now started a fund for....

Sorry the first is blurry of the three stone. I couldn't get the camera to focus off the single stone and on the newbie. My first OEC I purchased has always been a camera ho.... :wink2: The three stone is at the jewelers getting sized, so I can't get measurements at the moment. Just wanted to share!

dsc_0450.jpg

dsc_0455.jpg

dsc_0453.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very pretty!

Oh, and welcome to the chase after the ever-so-elusive-perfect-french-cut band! 8-) I hope you find yours soon!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
WOnderful!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks GemFever and Bastetcat! GF, I have been at it on and off. I have found three, pulled the trigger on one and sold the diamonds after realizing the cost and pain of "recycling" them. :( If I save up, I am not against paying close to retail for a new (without the headaches) band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results