shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you getting for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Any one out there already know what they''re getting. Let us know.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Well, one thing is Tocca candles that I love! I purchased my daughter the little mikasa heart to store her rings in and a lamp that has acrylic flowers as the (lights) shades-very neat! I try not to buy candy as we eat it in a sitting and feel miserable about it!

What about you, Bling Queen? More Bling coming your way??????

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I had been debating on earrings but I think I''m getting the ''cutie'' earrings, cousins to Jennifer5973''s pair. I couldn''t decide between them or simple princess studs so FH is going to ''suprise'' me. Check them out at www.gabrielny.com.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hard to decide! I love the cutie pair! I have the jubilee studs, round studs, and small princess studs. My fav earrings right now is the huggy pave hoops... So many decisions! Im sure your FH will get you something great, after all your the "BlingQueen".
21.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I hope so. He told me since I couldn''t decide I wouldn''t get either
32.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i vote cutie! and i am getting 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-

my husband will get me something big here and there but thats it for a few years. thats okay....................i mean hey it has to be!
emsmile.gif
or i d be living in a tent wearing some awfully nice stuff!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
My husband wants to buy me a plat anniversary band when we get our tax refund. Yay!!! But for V-Day I think we'll buy each other swords or some other edged weapons.
1.gif
I'm not joking, we collect them. You know it's true love when you buy each other sharp objects.
11.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I "think" I am getting that Chanel (Chance) body creme--light like whipped creme!! (has anyone tried the Micheal Kors body mousse--it is tres fab so light and fluffy and fragrant!!), And my favorite Belgian choclates--I will eat one piece and my family the rest which is just fine with me...

cheers--Sharon

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 6:40:32 AM
Author: yellowfan
Hard to decide! I love the cutie pair! I have the jubilee studs, round studs, and small princess studs. My fav earrings right now is the huggy pave hoops... So many decisions! Im sure your FH will get you something great, after all your the ''BlingQueen''.
21.gif

Oh I love Huggy Pave Hoops- can you post a picture? Pleassseee?
35.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting a garbage disposal and a new digital thermostat!

We are going to pick them out tonight or tomorrow.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2005 10:19:27 AM
Author: ame

Ame, that''s almost like the pie server and plastic spatula websailor got me for Christmas from Target.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
LOL - saw this ad in the local newspaper....

bought_jewelry.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in the process of getting a ering upgrade so hubby says that counts for V-day, mother''s day, Easter, our anniversary, my b-day and any other holiday that comes between now and the end of the year. I agreed to all of the above but draw the line with Christmas.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 9
6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
Author: cflutist
Date: 2/11/2005 10:19:27 AM

Author: ame

Ame, that''s almost like the pie server and plastic spatula websailor got me for Christmas from Target.

I didn''t get either of those for Christmas but my sister and brother bought afew other things off my registry. I really need spatulas now though.

;-)

All my friends gave me these reallyweird and sad looks when I said I was getting those two things. I guess that''s devestating.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hoping to get a 2.5 ct rb from the Mrs
2.gif
but the chances of that happening is ZERO, SLIM & NONE.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure I''m getting a swift kick to my rear.
11.gif
And maybe some flowers.
1.gif
Still too traumatized about e-ring to think about jewelry at the moment. But my birthday''s in a few months....
3.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 9:21:26 PM
Author: websailor
LOL - saw this ad in the local newspaper....
Oh websailor, you know you own that shirt
31.gif

dobie

Rough_Rock
I gave my GF these earrings. She is going to let me pick out a dress shirt this Sunday.

dobie_earrings_03.jpg

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 3:48:21 AM
Author: dobie
I gave my GF these earrings. She is going to let me pick out a dress shirt this Sunday.
Love the
emcocktl.gif
setting. What are the specs?

dobie

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 4
6.gif
6:46 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
Love the
emcocktl.gif
0.54 ctw G VS1 Ideal Cut H&A in platinum.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 4:23
6.gif
8 AM
Author: dobie

Date: 2/12/2005 4
6.gif
6:46 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
Love the
emcocktl.gif
0.54 ctw G VS1 Ideal Cut H&A in platinum.
Lucky Lady!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 1:40:55 AM
Author: FireGoddess
I''m pretty sure I''m getting a swift kick to my rear.
11.gif
And maybe some flowers.
1.gif
Still too traumatized about e-ring to think about jewelry at the moment. But my birthday''s in a few months....
3.gif
OMG, I am seriously LMAO. Mr. DiamondLil has heard just about enough out of me about diamonds and settings over the last year. I''m thinking about a diamond upgrade for V-day which will also count for anniversary, mother''s day, birthday, etc.

My husband usually brings home a nice bouquet of flowers for V-Day which is great since I love to have fresh flowers in the house as often as possible.
1.gif

DiamondLil

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oh, BQ, you know I vote cutie!!!!! I never cease to get compliments on mine--very different and super sparkly arrangement of stones!
30.gif
9.gif

Since Dancing Fire already embarrassed me in another thread, I'll repost here that we've decided to keep it simple for Valentine's...just a nice dinner out.

I think the 14+ carats in jewelry I hauled in for Christmas should hold me until my Birthday in May!
11.gif
6.gif
20.gif
2.gif

BUT my DH did ask me for a special present...a new vacuum cleaner!
3.gif
He does the vacuuming and doesn't like the one we have now! Do I get off easy or what!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 9
6.gif
4:42 AM
Author: Jennifer5973
Oh, BQ, you know I vote cutie!!!!! I never cease to get compliments on mine--very different and super sparkly arrangement of stones!
30.gif
9.gif

Since Dancing Fire already embarrassed me in another thread, I''ll repost here that we''ve decided to keep it simple for Valentine''s...just a nice dinner out.

I think the 14+ carats in jewelry I hauled in for Christmas should hold me until my Birthday in May!
11.gif
6.gif
20.gif
2.gif

3.gif
He does the vacuuming and doesn''t like the one we have now! Do I get off easy or what!
31.gif

OMG- Holy Cr*p the man vacuums??????
Geez- we seriously need to clone this man!

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
I think I fall in to the "getting nothing" category too. My Christmas-time ring upgrade is supposed to count for V-day and every other holiday, including our 5th anniversary, between now and my birthday in September. He was angling for next Christmas but I told him 9 months without jewelry gifts was way too much.
1.gif
Of course, this edict is from the guy who told me to go ahead and buy the diamond necklace I wanted a week after Christmas. Knowing our finances, I had to say no since I agreed to the jewelry restriction period for my upgrade privledge.

Who knows, maybe he will suprise me with a non-jewelry gift...but I''m not counting on it.

Shopgirlk

Rough_Rock
Fiance is the sweetest thing. He can never keep surprises nor wait to give me gifts. When he picked up my first E-ring ( see my previous posts ) he told our jeweler he was going to wait to propose. He didn''t. LOL. We had a function to attend last night and thought I might want to wear the gifts. He have me a brushed satin white gold heart pendant with round diamonds scattered on it, suspended from a diamond cut bead 16 inch bead chain. The earrings are etoile-esque either platinum or white gold balls with diamonds scattered on them. We are still working on setting my engagement diamond
7.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 10
6.gif
6.gif
6 AM
Author: sevens one
6.gif

30.gif
9.gif

Since Dancing Fire already embarrassed me in another thread, I''ll repost here that we''ve decided to keep it simple for Valentine''s...just a nice dinner out.

11.gif
6.gif
20.gif
2.gif

3.gif
He does the vacuuming and doesn''t like the one we have now! Do I get off easy or what!
31.gif

OMG- Holy Cr*p the man vacuums??????

Geez- we seriously need to clone this man!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven''t commented on your "biography" thread Jennifer, but with your kind heart, helpful words of wisdom, strong determination, and warm spirit, you deserve a man that vacuums!!!
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
30.gif
9.gif

11.gif
6.gif
20.gif
2.gif

3.gif
31.gif
Jenn
i like your style; the 14+ cts that you hauled in for xmas should hold you up until may....LOL

you got a DH that spoils you with all these beautiful jewelry and he also VACUUMS?
36.gif
36.gif

BOY O BOY.....LIFE DOESN''T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.
2.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I asked for a new vacuum cleaner (person) too, but cflutist nixed the whole valentines day french maid idea from the get-go.

8.gif

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Just kidding folks!

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing, we don''t believe in celebrating vday.
10.gif
Though I would still love some diamonds just because... hahah
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results