shape
carat
color
clarity

"Closing the Deal" by Richard Kirshenbaum and Daniel Rosenberg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I only saw the end of the segment. It looked like the authors of the book gave advice to some women who were in long term relationships. One girl stopped using their advice, and moved in with her boyfriend. No ring for her. Another girl followed the guys advice, and it seemed to work. 20/20 showed them later ring shopping at Harry Winston''s!

AMALEEKEL

Rough_Rock
I saw that piece too! Plan on looking into that book!

How about you?

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t see it, but it sure looks like a "Rules" written by men, to me.
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oooh.. I saw that book in Barnes and Noble the other day and I was like WTF? i just thought it was odd for men to be writing a book like that. I guess it makes sense though..

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 1:46:19 AM
Author: goldengirl
I didn''t see it, but it sure looks like a ''Rules'' written by men, to me.
1.gif
My thoughts exactly. It would be interesting to see what mens ''rules'' are. Such as ''Soon means after football season but before baseball spring training.''

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 12:47:47 AM
Author: AMALEEKEL
I saw that piece too! Plan on looking into that book!

How about you?
I might see if I can find a cheap, used one on Ebay. There''s a lot of people that auction off their resources (wedding magazines, wedding planners, bridal books, etc.) after their wedding. You can get some decent (but used) things fairly cheap. I got the book "ANTI-BRIDE GUIDE Tying the Knot Outside of the Box" for like 80% cheaper. By the way, that book is pretty good. It has a few unique ideas that I would love to use!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm... well I read the Rules, they are practically my dating bible so I guess this book has a lot of the same advice. My relationship five years ago before the rules was terrible, so I give it credit with changing my life. I know, I kow sounds crazy but true. If it is the same as the rules, I would suggest it to my friends.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Ladies- it is an o.k. book, but nothing that is rocket science. I''m always looking at those kinds of books- which basically all have the same message.... "continue to be fun-loving, have lots of interesting things to do- friends to hang out with and he''ll come around".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results