shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone have a pic of Nicole Richies e ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I hear it''s a pink sapphire.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know she had an actual boyfriend to get engaged to.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
It is a pink sapphire with diamonds. I saw a quick picture of it on TV... it was rather large and a square-like shape.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicole is marrying some Hollywood DJ, I forget his name. They have been dationg for over a year.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
DJ AM

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture of the two of them. I haven''t seen any ring pictures yet, though.

News_18248.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you know how old her fiance is, I was just curious.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I just read this on Access Hollywood.com and then came accross your post!

"Richie''s engagement ring is comprised of Pink Sapphire, the socialite''s birthstone, and diamonds"

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I did a quick google search and a site said this:

DJ AM:
Born: March 30, 1973
Philadelphia, PA, USA

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are both 23.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did they set a wedding date?

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think they''ve set a date yet. But I''m sure as soon as they do, US Weekly will have a 2 page spread about it
2.gif

I love that magazine!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Oh he''s older than 23! Buena Girl got it!
Access Hollywood said no date has been set

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I think he''s 32 .

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
face20.gif
I hope Paris is ok with all of this!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 2:35:55 PM
Author: Angel7
face20.gif
So true!!
9.gif

I have seen a lot of pictures lately with the Hilton sisters and Lindsay Lohan. She''s probably filling in for Nicole Ritchie.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 2:40:26 PM
Author: Buena Girl

Date: 2/11/2005 2:35:55 PM
face20.gif
So true!!
9.gif

I have seen a lot of pictures lately with the Hilton sisters and Lindsay Lohan. She''s probably filling in for Nicole Ritchie.
9.gif
Ha ha!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also love the new IN Touch magazine!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 2:44:38 PM
Author: kaleigh

Please, I''m addicted! I got a yearly subscription for a gift and I swear I''m waiting by the mailbox. Sometime''s I''ll see the issues at the store before I get them and I''m almost tempted to buy it because I can''t wait a couple more days for my issue to come!
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I do that all the time and my husband gets sooo mad at me, but I don''t care, Lol!
3.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2005 2:50:57 PM

Date: 2/11/2005 2:44:38 PM
Author: kaleigh

Please, I''m addicted! I got a yearly subscription for a gift and I swear I''m waiting by the mailbox. Sometime''s I''ll see the issues at the store before I get them and I''m almost tempted to buy it because I can''t wait a couple more days for my issue to come!
11.gif
3.gif
It''s such a teaser that the stores get the new issues days before the rest of us loyal customers ours. Very tempting!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know it''s sooo unfair!! Do you guys ever get embarrased buying them?

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
um, yeah, a little
emembarrassed.gif

I have a subscription to US weekly, but not to In Touch. So, when I buy the In Touch, I only buy it at the grocery store when I am buying a lot of things and can kind of hide it
9.gif

Silly, but effective
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get most of them delivered to, and I so get the whole thing about buying lots of things and kind of sticking the magazine in there somewhere!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Sometimes I do feel bad. Can''t find anything else to read except gossip about people''s lives? But then again, everyone does it! No one is ever embarrassed to say they read People and when you really examine the two,people isn''t that much different is it? Maybe a little I guess. More actual human interest stuff.

But hey, I''m addicted and I can''t stop!! It''s like watching Access Hollywood or ET.
emsmiled.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
OOOHHH I love In Touck and Us and just discovered Life&Styles Magazine. I''m really happy for Nicole. She seems reallly happy and she has calmed down alot. I saw her ring before. She said it was a promise ring. It is a huge emerald cut( I think )pink sapphire w/diamonds around it. Very pink.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
curious to know if anyone knows why nicole and paris had a fall out and are no longer speaking? its such a shame since they pretty much grew up together and were childhood friends...

in an interview with nicole, she was asked if her and paris would be friends again and she responded with something like ''no thats not going to happen i''m afraid''....odd??

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2005 3:22:58 AM
Author: msb700
curious to know if anyone knows why nicole and paris had a fall out and are no longer speaking? its such a shame since they pretty much grew up together and were childhood friends...

in an interview with nicole, she was asked if her and paris would be friends again and she responded with something like ''no thats not going to happen i''m afraid''....odd??
I think she said one time that they just grew apart. I''m sure there''s more to it than that...I mean for her to just dismiss them ever being friends again but who knows. Paris was probably getting jealous because Nicole is prettier than her and getting all her attention.

If you watch the last season of their reality show you can tell that Nicole is annoyed with Paris.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

I heard/read that Paris got mad at Nicole because when Paris was hosting SNL, Nicole had a get together and decided to pop in Paris'' sex tape for everyone to watch.
27.gif

Who know''s if it''s true!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2005 10:49:07 AM

I heard/read that Paris got mad at Nicole because when Paris was hosting SNL, Nicole had a get together and decided to pop in Paris'' sex tape for everyone to watch.
27.gif

Who know''s if it''s true!

~~I heard the same thing too!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results