shape
carat
color
clarity

But where do we post our problems??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Blue,

Thanks for asking. I am feeling just okay. It has only been a few days and the wound is very fresh. At times I feel okay and at other times I feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it with steel-toed boots. Though, I know that time will make everything better. Thanks for asking, it really means a lot.

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
FTLOD -- How are you doing?? I can absolutely understand what you''re going through. My bf just got home from Afghanistan (he''s a company commander of an EOD -- explosive ordinance disposal -- company) in Dec. and I will say that those six months were the scariest time of my life -- I didn''t sleep much and there were nights when I cried myself to sleep. I''ve never been so sad as I was right when he left -- so just remember, it will get a little better soon!
1.gif
You''ve been through this before, but I can''t imagine it gets any easier. I still bawl every time I hear that a soldier was injured in combat or when I see soldiers come home on TV. (Maybe I''M the one with post traumatic stress syndrome -- just kidding.)

There''s also another blog called www.cinchouse.com. It''s for military wives and gfs. I didn''t really like it, but it might have just been me! Other people probably do.

And I lived on chocolate alone while he was gone!!
9.gif

Maybe this would help you -- half-way through his deployment, Bf and I started planning a vacation to take when he got back, but it gave us something to look forward to! And I ran a political campaign and redecorated my house and his house to pass the time while he was gone -- maybe you could find a really fun project to throw yourself into! That''s what I did and it helped a lot!

Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby. I know how tough it is.
19.gif
If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. Big hugs!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Wcitygirl:

Thanks for your concern. It means a lot. It is 6am and I am trying to get an instant messenger going on with my honey. He is having problems with his internet connection...which, sucks!! It is difficult and I have cried my share but I am adjusting slowly..I think.. I just miss him so much and want so badly for this to all be over soon.

My husband finished command of an artillery battery more than 2 years ago... I know what it is like for an officer to be in command and please thank your bf for his service to this country. Whenever I hear of an injured or killed soldier, I pray for them, but I also pray for their commanders because I know how they would be feeling and the stress that they are under at that time.

Thanks for the advice, you are sweet.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD and wcity, just wanted to send you both big thank you (((HUGS))) for both YOUR sacrifices and those of your DH/FH. Hang in there FTLOD, and I hope the IM connection worked!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD: Hugs. I think the first few weeks will be the most difficult for you. It takes time to adjust to the seperation. I hope your heart feels better soon!

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone heard from DiamondGeezer lately? I''m worrried about him. Last we heard he was having tooth and lady trouble. I''ve pm''d him and got no response. Anyone else heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results