shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some help

focusr3

Rough_Rock
Ok so my GF future wife want's alot of friends and family to be there when the big question is popped. It is going to be really hard to get everyone there my family and her's without her thinking something is going on. She doesn't want it during a holiday. The only thing i can think of is a party for my own birthday. What does everyone think any ideas would be great.

Now for me. I always dreamed of doing at the O's game. I hear if you get a big enough group to go you can go on the field before the the first pitch that would be awsome for what i always wanted and ensure plenty of pictures. :appl: . I'm sure i am going to spend a ton on getting that many people tickets.

Does anyone know how accommodating the stadiums are with proposals?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the idea of proposing on your birthday is great!!! I am just not sure that the money for all those tickets would really be worth it considering no one is going to be interested in a game once you have proposed. Plus I think that is very suspicious, because who buys tickets to a game for all their family and friends on their birthday??? I really think the money would be better spent on food and drinks at a birthday party somewhere else, personally!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results