shape
carat
color
clarity

Continue my House searching after Chinese fortune teller....

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Made another offer last night and waiting to hear back later today... Was really nervous about it so I asked this Chinese fortune teller who does reading for free on our BBS(Forum) if I will get the house. Woke up hungry at 2:45am and went to look at the answer and he said No ... :blackeye:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Re: Continue my House searching after Chinese fortune teller

And here I am... sleepless~
This search has been really tiring by now... sigh

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Finding a new home is exhausting - I'm sorry it's getting to you. Rest assured that eventually things WILL fall into place and you will end up right where you're supposed to be. :))

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

If it helps you sleep, the couple we were in a bidding war against had a Chinese fortune teller who said they would get the house. They didn't. ;)) We were in two bidding wars before we got ours. Thank goodness we didn't get the first two, because our house turned out to the best one! Good luck!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

Thank you justginger. I hope so too~ =)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

ForteKitty|1362067709|3392604 said:
If it helps you sleep, the couple we were in a bidding war against had a Chinese fortune teller who said they would get the house. They didn't. ;)) We were in two bidding wars before we got ours. Thank goodness we didn't get the first two, because our house turned out to the best one! Good luck!

wow kitty, what a story! =)
So this is what happened today, this morning my realtor e-mailed and said there are multi offers so I had to resubmit a higher offer.. and I guess that means I'm in the bidding war as well... let's who will come out alive~ :bigsmile:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

Bidding wars are not fun! My husband and I saw a home we loved but it was already at the top of our budget so when the agent told us there was another interested party we walked away. I'm not a fortune teller but I believe you will find your dream house. Just don't give up hope and feel disappointed. Sending you plenty of dust!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results