shape
carat
color
clarity

Nothing like a new pearl to cheer you up

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
So here I am Saturday night and all day Sunday stuck lying on the couch because of food poisoning. Luckily, my 13mm South Sea pearl arrived from Pearl Society yesterday afternoon. If I didn't have my new pearl, what a dreary day it would be! I guess the color would be called either champagne or cream.. it's not the deep golden color that brings in the big bucks, but I prefer a lighter color anyway. Sorry there's only one picture, my camera died and I have no incentive to get off the couch to recharge it atm.

13mm_ss_pendant.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely, mynattk! And I hope the worst of your food poisoning is over!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks for the photo of your new golden pendant. My golden pearl pendants are amoung my favorites. I think the buttery yellow golden color just happens to be flattering to the skin.

You have a very pretty pearl to help cheer you up.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much ladies for your kind comments and well wishes! I think the worst is over now and I'm going to attempt to venture out shortly. FlyGirl, it was your posts that confirmed my desire to purchase from Pearl Society - I looked at all the pretty things you got from them and the good reviews you posted and gave it a shot. I'm happy to say you were right! Thanks for enabling me :devil:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice size and looks great on you!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
mynattk|1358719325|3360487 said:
Thank you so much ladies for your kind comments and well wishes! I think the worst is over now and I'm going to attempt to venture out shortly. FlyGirl, it was your posts that confirmed my desire to purchase from Pearl Society - I looked at all the pretty things you got from them and the good reviews you posted and gave it a shot. I'm happy to say you were right! Thanks for enabling me :devil:
LOL! You are most welcome.

Glad you are feeling better.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Lovely :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy your new beauty.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooh! Very nice!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, baubles ALWAYS improves my mood! YUM to the pearl!

cheers--Sharon

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
mynattk, Sorry to hear you were ill. I hate food poisoning. Your new pearl is lovely. Can we have more photos please.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everybody! Here are a couple more shots:

13mm_ss_d.jpg
13mm champagne south sea pendant from Pearl Society
13mm_ss_e.jpg
I like the little rainbow you can see on the bottom here
13mm_ss_f_back.jpg
the back has two flaws - made it affordable
13mm_ss_g_wearrings.jpg
next to my 9mm earrings from PP - they match well enough from a distance :sun:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous goldens! Very nice set you have going there.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the additional photos. I love your new pendant. I am now saving up for my next purchase. I recently purchased a pair of dark golden south sea earrings set in the blossom setting like yours are. I have no necklace or pendant to wear with them. I am trying to decide what I would wear more, a golden ss necklace or pendant.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
This purchase was just to dip my toes in the golden water (so to speak) to see if I like one as a pendant. I may have to save up for something a little nicer next time, but it will probably never be as stunning as iLander's strand 8) Can't wait until you decide on your golden purchase! That will be a fun post. My vote would be for pendant, but that's only because I don't think I could personally carry off something as fabulous as a 13-15mm strand. I bet you could, though.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Around your neck, it looked so creamy, but the closeups looks so GOLDEN! Gorgeous!

quinnox

Rough_Rock
Nice pendant! I agree that the color is golden, champagne is usually lighter. It looks nice match with the PP earrings :)

I'm looking for some golden pearls myself.... money is tight, so I'm searching carefully. I think I'll check Pearl Society, even though ebay isn't really my thing.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pendant!

I have my eye on a few things from the Pearl Society now. They have some very pretty things. My birthday is soon - I might just treat myself!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
OMG, it is gorgeous! I thought they are champagne!
I am into pearls as well, you see, in the past few days have made some pearl decoration by purchasing the beads from Pandahall, they can always make me smile sincerely! Yours really shocked me in a more impressive way! =) Thanks for the share.

alice87

Shiny_Rock
Get better! Nice pearl to cheer you up in such situation...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results