shape
carat
color
clarity

where is the best place to buy pearls in Toronto?

newbie76

Rough_Rock
Hi-

Where do folks think the best place is to buy pearls in Toronto, and why?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to the forum. I thought I would respond so you don't think we are unfriendly. I am sorry , I can't answer your question. I don't buy pearls from brick and morter stores, unless I see something spectacular and the price is right. "store closing sales"

newbie76

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response. Which is the best online shop that people recommend / is safe? I see a lot about PP?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, now you're talking... :naughty: I do buy many of my pearls from this source. What kind of pearls are you looking for?

newbie76

Rough_Rock
I decided to go with PP. I have been looking for a while... ever since I took my wife and we looked at some pearls at Tiffanys... ended up getting her a pair of 7.5-8.0 mm White Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings (AAA) and a 22 inch 7.0-7.5 mm White Akoya Pearl Necklace (AAA)... the ones she looked at at Tiffanys was 6.5 - 7.0 mm, so I figure these should look good on her, and she didn't like the 16 inch chain...

Fingers crossed she'll like them... I'll find out on Valentine's Day I guess!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Newby, WOW! What a great selection of beautiful pearls. Please give a reivew here when you open the box.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results