carat
color
clarity

VC Emilya Halo w Single Cut, Multi-Row Pave **PIC OVERLOAD**

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Re: VC Emilya Halo w Single Cut, Multi-Row Pave **PIC OVERLO

Sarahbear621|1360069725|3372645 said:
GORGEOUS! Coming from someone who has a VC Emilya I have to say I puffy heart LOVE the changes you made to the orginal version!!! The second row of pave is just swoon worthy and I love how your OEC fits into the cushion halo. Honestly just stunning! I think this is my favorite version so far!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! I will admit that I was nervous to be experimental in any way after my past experiences, and I was super anxious about the second row of melee while I was waiting for the ring to be completed. I didn't love any other examples that I found online, which definitely didn't help the escalating panic in my head. In the end though, Victor delivered an amazing product - and then some! Never doubt the master!! :lol:

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Enerchi|1360073655|3372682 said:
Just STUNNING!!! It is gorgeous (and it was in the last setting, too, tee hee!) but this is spectacular and I'm so glad that YOU are happy with it!! It is perfect on your hand - it is so delicate and well executed that it just seems so elegant on you!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring and the pics --- enjoy!!!

(and get that baby out in the SUNLIGHT!!! we need fire and sparkle pics!!) :lickout:

LOL, believe me - I am trying! This cloud cover is really great for the detail shots, but I definitely plan to capture the sparkle as soon as the sun decides to show its face again!! I'm also going to take a video, because I know that those were super helpful when I was going through all of this!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

fiona00004|1360078453|3372744 said:
Oooo! I am SO happy to hear you have finally found a setting that you find nothing wrong with! lol! I have yet to get to that point, but it must feel exhilirating to be at that point!! I don't think u should feel any shame at all in sharing your changes here on PS because I think we are all looking/searching/dreaming for that forever setting and I can understand it is hard to find it without having worm it for awhile and then finding out later that it just isn't "IT"! We can't necessarily predict we will love it even though we think we will!

This new Emilya is for sure soo delicate, blingy, gorgeous! *sigh* DREAMY! :love: :love:

Congratulations! Wear it in good health! Stare at it, admire it! May it bring you lots and lots of happiness!! Looking very beautiful on your hand! Also, the spacer is an amazing touch!!

That is so sweet - thank you! Yes, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I'm so glad that I could share the process with all of you guys. I was starting to feel like the boy who cried "wolf!" there for a while, but I'm so relieved to know that I'm truly done now - for real this time! :lol:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is gorgeous! I especially like the curve of the struts - very nice! Congrats!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful, of course! I am glad you have your dream setting.

Do you mind sharing why you shied away from this style the first time around?

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Here are two perspective shots from my phone that show a more realistic scale.

_3546.jpg

_3547.jpg

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Dreamer_D|1360087367|3372863 said:
Beautiful, of course! I am glad you have your dream setting.

Do you mind sharing why you shied away from this style the first time around?

Honestly, it was just an impulsive decision that took me in a completely different direction. I wanted the Emilya for the longest time, and one day I headed over to the jewelry district in Downtown LA to see Victor. Before I got there, I decided to pop into Single Stone on a whim, and they showed me the original setting that I purchased from them. I thought it was beautiful, unique and addressed many of the concerns I had with the Emilya (specifically, would the color of my stone contrast with the melee stones used on a diamond halo?). I also got excited about the idea of having a ring unlike any that I had seen before.

As I mentioned in my original post about that setting, the face of the ring looked quite different from the sample ring, but at that point my money was already tied into Single Stone. I considered applying my credit toward a pendant or earrings so I could move onto the Emilya for my ring, and looking back, that's obviously what I should have done. Guilt took over though, and I felt that I should really use the money already spent on another Single Stone setting. Don't get me wrong - their pieces are truly gorgeous and unique, and I would recommend them to anyone, but at the end of the day I knew in my heart what I really wanted.

I've spent a lot of time being frustrated at myself for straying from my original plan, but in the end I'm glad that I did. I adore the recut of my stone, and it's not something I would have ever considered if I didn't stop into Single Stone that day. I would also go back to Single Stone in a moment to have other pieces created, so I'm glad that I have the relationship with them. Their team is truly one of a kind! I just wish I made the decision to move on after the first setting, because then I'd have an amazing pendant or some other piece of gorgeous jewelry rather than an extra setting that I now have to sell. You live and you learn!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's gorgeous!! This one is definitely the winner.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

Oooooooh, I love the double rows!!!

nomissjane

Shiny_Rock

Oh wow!

There should be a thirteenth commandment....'thou should not covet thy other Pricescopers Scrumptious Emylia'

I have the Emylia halo as well and adore it, but this version is divine.
I'm having one of those 'wished I'd thought of it first' moments :love: :wink2:

Congratulations, it's just gorgeous and still so truly delicate. I don't think that Victor is capable of making anything that isn't just divine.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think you could convert your SS halo into a pendant. WOuld be divine. If you can't get enough selling it I mean.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

I'm so glad the ring turned out so beautifully for you! You're right, in the close-ups it looks large, but on your hand it looks perfect - very dainty & delicate. What a gorgeous ring! I'm looking forward to seeing the full set.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, the double rows are stunning! Love what you and Victor came up with!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Simply...gorgeous... :love: :love: :love: :love:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

That cushion is awesome...faces up so large. Beautiful setting...can't get enough pic's of this lovely...thanks for posting.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Swoon!!!! :love: It's amazing!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

I have loved every setting you've chosen so far.... but glad to see you are finally happy! :appl:

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock

I had to comment again.. this setting on your finger in your real life persp. shot fits YOU! Its such a gorgeous ring and I love the daintiness on your finger! Yay! Its a total winner! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I too have really liked all three rings but I am very glad that you are now completely happy with this choice! You hung in there and stuck to your guns and got what you really wanted. Enjoy every minute of it!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This setting is truly amazing! :love: I'm so glad you now have your dream ring!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I think all 3 of your settings are/were fab!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

What other settings?? This one blows the other ones out of the water. Really can't go wrong with an Emilya!!!! Your old cut looks perfectly at home in this setting, I think the delicacy of his pave work is what makes it work together really well.

PS I love your classic RM! Is that the MAC or the mini?

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

pandabee|1360119954|3373250 said:
What other settings?? This one blows the other ones out of the water. Really can't go wrong with an Emilya!!!! Your old cut looks perfectly at home in this setting, I think the delicacy of his pave work is what makes it work together really well.

PS I love your classic RM! Is that the MAC or the mini?

Ah, a fellow purse lover! It's the mini - my go to errand bag! :D

Thank you for the compliments!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

I have loved all of your beautiful settings (I think the first one was my fave) but so glad you have found the one that makes you happy :appl: It truly is stunning and I like this version the best, I prefer cushion halos on round stones and I love the double row of pave :love: :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

twosanguinehearts|1360086529|3372848 said:
Enerchi|1360073655|3372682 said:
Just STUNNING!!! It is gorgeous (and it was in the last setting, too, tee hee!) but this is spectacular and I'm so glad that YOU are happy with it!! It is perfect on your hand - it is so delicate and well executed that it just seems so elegant on you!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring and the pics --- enjoy!!!

(and get that baby out in the SUNLIGHT!!! we need fire and sparkle pics!!) :lickout:

LOL, believe me - I am trying! This cloud cover is really great for the detail shots, but I definitely plan to capture the sparkle as soon as the sun decides to show its face again!! I'm also going to take a video, because I know that those were super helpful when I was going through all of this!
:appl: :appl: :appl:
I really do LOVE your new setting. I finally had a chance to read through your entire journey and I'm SO HAPPY for you & the fact that you finally have your DREAM ring ... YAY! I keep coming back to see if you've uploaded sun & fire pics because I know those are going to be spectacular.
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:wavey: 2 S H!!! is it sunny there yet?? i need a little 'pick me up' in my day today and thought I'd come by and see how your weather forecast has been!! hahaha!!

Hoping to see those fantastic sunny fire shots I'm eagerly anticipating!!! :D

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock

Very beautiful! Makes me want a halo, but first I need a bigger diamond :naughty:

I happen to also like your top! I generally find hooded sweatshirts too bulky but that looks nice and thin. What brand is it? Thanks!!

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock

Looks beautiful on your hand. Congrats to you!!!!!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results