Rough_Rock
I had uploaded more 2 pics

Tuffy

Rough_Rock
looks rather opaque to me..

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are not purchasing any of the gems you have been showing here. This one is opaque, shows facet abrasion, and to me, the color suggests it has been dyed. I cannot imagine this stone is worth much at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(sad

aragon

Rough_Rock
No No these all are my stones and i want to start my tradiational business about Gems and Jewallaries..

justginger

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1359271165|3364692 said:
I hope you are not purchasing any of the gems you have been showing here. This one is opaque, shows facet abrasion, and to me, the color suggests it has been dyed. I cannot imagine this stone is worth much at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(sad

Agreed. This is not a stone that I would want to purchase. It looks highly treated.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks to be of low quality due to being included to the point of opacity. A good ruby should be easily transparent in addition to having good colouration and as little treatment as possible.

aragon

Rough_Rock
Thank you Chrone I will post another Ruby also ok which is transparent but carat size is less 1.8 carat.
Can i link youtube video here in this forum couse I had uploaded Videos also on Youtube.Let me know ok chrono.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure so it's best to ask the moderator via the "report concern" button at the top right hand side of every post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results