shape
carat
color
clarity

Good vendor for Valentines Day jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

solomon

Rough_Rock
Looking for something like a heart pendant necklace, earrings, or bracelet.

Who are good vendors for this type of thing?

Cath

Shiny_Rock
This is fairly standard jewelry that you can find at many websites. Are you looking for something in particular? Without more specifics, I''d say just go to various different websites and see what they have to offer -- I''ve seen heart jewelry at Whiteflash, also Blue Nile, Mondera and of course Tiffanys.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I think you''ll basically be able to find it anywhere, just depends on your price range...If you''re doing non-diamond and just fun jewelry, they had some cute things on Nordstrom.com or I''m sure in other department stores by you. Have fun shopping! This was the last thing I got from my bf, and I love it, where it every day
9.gif
And gotten many compliments on it. (Tiffanys, which yes, people complain about the price, but I''ve loved every piece I''ve been given, just depends on the person you''re shopping for''s taste I suppose).

16371513_FL_LRG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results