holy S**T!!... :-o :love:

MadisonGirl

Rough_Rock
hoooooooooooooly moly! *drool* :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on your beautiful ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Icelover|1310050260|2963749 said:
Bright ice...it's not that heavy as I got it set in white gold and not platinum and I got used to the weight and size pretty quickly :naughty:

Loves Vintage: I live in India and apparently the first diamonds were mined in the Golconda mines here in India until the mid 1700s until they got exhausted) so the old diamonds here are called Golconda diamonds. My jeweler found this one for me. A client of his was actually selling this (an heirloom piece)..was a stroke of luck. It is so unique and different from the new stones. It has that romance/mystery attached to it...I would like to fantasize that this was given to a loved one ages ago.... :oops: :love:

yennyfire....the original setting was at least 70 years old, it was very worn and waaaaay too big.so I got a simple new setting..nothing elaborate.will definitely post more tomorrow.and thanks for the compliments :bigsmile:

Amys Bling...my temp was a 1.5 G vvs1 that my MIL got for me as a wedding present. Now that stone is in a pendant in a blackbead chain (the black bead chain is a symbol of a married woman in Hindu culture...not that we younger people wear it on a daily basis anymore but it's nice to have to wear once in a while)

Luckky.....looks like you are a pro :appl: yesssss my ring size is 4.5!!!!

Hello Icelover,
The stone is stunning! And I am glad that your old diamond found a home with your mangalsutra (which I am sure is also stunning with the 1.5 stone). Wear them both in good health and happiness!!!!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
:love: OMG :love: I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN 8-CARAT ON A REAL HAND BEFORE, thank you for sharing :love: it is soooooooooooo outrageously gorgeous! Love the setting, simple and elegant, perfect for this 'little' beauty :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!! :bigsmile: :love:

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! Stunning!!! I am almost speechless...in a good way :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lvnut|1343593615|3242594 said:

HELLO!!! lvnut! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
canuk-gal|1343603973|3242676 said:
lvnut|1343593615|3242594 said:

HELLO!!! lvnut! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Hello canuk-gal! :wavey:

It's been a long time since I've been around...this was definitely worth coming back for!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know now that I'm on the WRONG forum because, I swear, the pictures of sweet Taco are my faves! Taco curled up with a pendant - ADORBS!

Yes, yes, -- bling good too!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is the most beautiful OEC I have ever seen! Congratulations!!

HisLovedrunkQueen

Rough_Rock
Icelover, :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US!!!

Your pinks are SOOOO BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I just LOOOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE light pink diamonds!!! Seeing them just makes me feel warm and GLORIOUS!!! And I just think it's MARVELOUS that you're in INDIA! I just LOVE the internet! Here I am in St Louis, MO USA, and we can communicate like you're right in the same room! LOL

Anyhoo, I'm sooo SOO THANKFUL that you shared your beauties with us! I dream of owning a light pink diamond ring soon. I am designing it myself. I have literally people ALL OVER THE GLOBE looking for the stones that I want! I CAN'T WAIT to share it on here with all of you lovely ladies. One stone will be ~3 cts and the other will be 4-4.5 cts! This ring will be a SPECTACULAR MASTERPIECE when it is complete!

I hope to share it with you all VERY VERY SOON!

GLORIOUS WHITE, FLASHY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. Thinking that third word in your screenname might be apt right now :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

yssie said:
Whoa. Thinking that third word in your screenname might be apt right now :bigsmile:
*Chuckle*

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its breathtaking gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:
Congrats on you beautiful bauble! Its large, lovely, and beyond perfect! I love OEC's!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
YT|1358530855|3358779 said:
yssie said:
*Chuckle*

LOL...perhaps late night pinteresting got the best of someone?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
:love: :o :appl:

WOWZERS!!!!

I am just trying to portray the scene in the mask when Cameron Diaz walks into the club an Jim Carey notices her!!!! Jaw drops, tongue rolls out and eyes pop out of his head!!!!

Sccchhhhmmmmmoooooookkkkkkinnnngggg!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1358529781|3358766 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1358529781|3358766 said:

Yssie: you just stole this thread with one line!! :lol:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning stone - truly a once in a lifetime find. !! just wow!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Amazing stone.. Wear it with love and pride! :)

alicet

Rough_Rock
OMG! The stone is to fall in love with. Can't take my eyes off this beauty. :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, would you mind sharing the vendor? Amazing to find an OEC in such size and color!

sparkleme

Rough_Rock
ha! The title of your post is such an understatement "my OEC upgrade" :angel:
Thanks so much for showing us your beautiful collection!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is what I call an upgrade :lol: Great ring and Taco is way too cute as well!!!!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
WOAH!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Wear it in the best of health! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Borrow your camera back from your sister! I guarantee the entire forum would happily cyber-drool all over your incredible baubles!

lnl001

Rough_Rock
There will always be. Angry hateful envious persons... I am so thrilled you have shared. Gorgeous pieces should be ooh'd and awed. I am glad to hear a real person has such pieces they get to love!

Actually hearing you and others wear such with abandon helps me quell insecurities of my upcoming ring.
Which is 2.14 with 1.7ctw of sides (14 stones)

Also will be an OEC.. So extra thrilled seeing a spectacular oec specimen !!
Wear it proudly and in good health!!

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
OMG I have to revive this thread after seeing this ring be featured on the Hall of Fame thread. ICELOVER COME BACK AND SHARE MORE PHOTOS!!!! I am still yearning to see more photos of this knockout!!!!! How I wish it had a glamour session and we could see it from every brilliant angle. what a sight!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yasssss said:
OMG I have to revive this thread after seeing this ring be featured on the Hall of Fame thread. ICELOVER COME BACK AND SHARE MORE PHOTOS!!!! I am still yearning to see more photos of this knockout!!!!! How I wish it had a glamour session and we could see it from every brilliant angle. what a sight!!!!!!

Oooh I have to second this if Icelover is still around...please come back and share more pics of your amazing OEC. I would love to see the faceting on your gorgeous diamond. WOW. :love:
:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results