shape
carat
color
clarity

Help? Any ideas? (Pic Heavy)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this on eBay and every time I visit this one pawn shop in Maryland, the guys asks me if I would sell it to him. Of course I'm not going to sell it because its kinda unique and I love that its two tone (rose gold and yellow gold). The pawn shop tested all the diamonds for me and they are all real but he wouldn't offer any info on it at all. I bought a bracelet from this same eBay seller. I will add photos of that too. But the eBay seller doesn't know anything about the pieces because apparently they buy storage lockers and sell the contents. So if you have any info on these pieces or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks :)

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358013964.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358013982.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358013998.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358014030.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
More photos...

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358014853.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358014893.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358014944.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
This is the bracelet. I switched out the sandalwood beads because I was allergic to them and replaced them with onyx beads.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358015001.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1358015173.jpg

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
beautiful and very very interesting item!

unfortunately I do not recognize anything in it, aside of the fact that it could maybe come from Asia?
this type of wood beading reminds me a little bit of Buddism. But I could be totally wrong.

Sorry for not being able to provide more info... keep it tight, though!! It's beautiful and unique! :appl:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a Tibetan mala (prayer beads) to me. The beads are typically made of exotic wood, bone or semi-precious stones. I have never seen such elaborate charms, but sometimes they will have some more elaborate decorations--I have seen ones with something like a tiny prayer wheel as a charm. If you are looking to find the origin and value I think that you are going to have to do some research online to find someone who specializes in such things. Did you happen to keep the original sandalwood beads?

It's really beautiful. Congrats on a great find and wear it in good health! Namaste

http://www.tibetanmalashop.com/malas/white_bone_wrist_mala.php

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your help. No, I did not keep the beads because when I cleaned the gold charms they started to fade and the color came off of some of the beads :( I will continue to keep looking to see what I can find out online and I do plan on holding on to them. Thanks again for your kind words and your help.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Iam sorry too, what I can say is that I they are pretty!!! And I love this kinds of style as welll, but still can not recognize them. =)
I guess it have some relationship with tibetan beads.
Perhaps you should not clean then in a hurry, keep them alone as they look like right now, it would be better to clean them when you can finally tell what kind of those beads are. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results