shape
carat
color
clarity

Fine Line Platinum Solitaire by Le

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosy

Shiny_Rock

Hi,

Does anyone know how wide the band is on the Fine Line Platinum Solitaire by Le is? It is sold by Whiteflash but doesn''t give that information on their website of the description.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock

Hi rosy!

The ring measures 1.9mm at the top, 2.6mm in the middle and 2.8mm at the bottom.

LesleyH

www.whiteflash.com

daisydeadpetals

Rough_Rock
What about the six prong solitaire tiffany setting?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock

Hi daisydeadpetals

We have 3 different items that fit this description - which one are you referring to?

LesleyH

www.whiteflash.com

daisydeadpetals

Rough_Rock

The platinum 6 prong tiffany style that sells for $350.

Thanks.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/11/2004 5
6.gif
6.gif
2 AM
Author: LesleyH

Hi rosy!

The ring measures 1.9mm at the top, 2.6mm in the middle and 2.8mm at the bottom.

LesleyH

www.whiteflash.com

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for the info. Would you also have the measurements for the Platinum Sleek Lines Solitaire?

Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
In the past whenever I wanted to know mm sizing of rings (which WF should put on their site!!), I just emailed Lesley and asked.
2.gif
Or a quickie phone call should also get you the answer quite quickly! I know WF does not always read the site on a daily basis depending on their workload.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I completely agree with you, Mara! WF should put the mm info for the settings on their page--that''s a great idea!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
You didn''t ask, but I have the Fine Line Solitaire and I like it a lot. Good luck with your decision!

yoshimiko

Rough_Rock
Hi sxn,

I am interested in the fine line setting that you have with a stone around 1 ct as well. I saw the pictures of your ring posted on a previous thread. I have picked out a wedding band in the exact same style as yours! What a coincidence (we share the same great tastes). I was hoping that you can tell me how high the diamond sits above your finger (from table to inside edge of ring). I have a size 3 finger and am looking for something that will sit low. Do you consider the fine line to be a low setting compared to average?
Thanks
2.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How low does the diamond sit on this setting?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys:

The diamond can be set higher or lower in this setting. What you need to remember is that you have to take the depth measurement of the diamond into account. It can be set as low as the depth plus a couple of mm.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results