shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You forum moderator Ella

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to Thank Ella for the great job she does moderating this forum. I am sure it's a labor of love to keep things going well for us and I would just like to tell her she is appreciated. NL

naria

Shiny_Rock
Agreed. She saved my bacon on the whole "Color Shift" issue. :oops:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And she is such a nice, gracious lady as well!

I have been on too many forums with power mad moderators to not appreciate her kindness and politeness.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It made my week to see this. Thank you so much ladies. It is not always an easy job but it is nice to work in such a great community. You all are wonderful! :appl:

At the end of the day I just do the best I can and I know Andrey does the same.

:))

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I want to thank Ella too.

She is an amazing person and moderator. She understand the policies and most of all the Spirit of Pricescope.

We all try very hard to make this a great place for all.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
You have succeeded! This is such a special place and I join in saying thank you and well done!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am adding my thanks and appreciation to Ella as well and Andrey too!!! Thank you for making PS a lovely place!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Ella and Andrey. :appl:
Happy New Year to you both!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Audrey, I am fairly new to this forum. I had gotten messages from Ella and didn't know anyone else moderated here. Please excuse my ommision of your name and Thank you for your help here also.

I have friends who moderate forums and the huge amount of new people joining and blocking spammers is very time consuming. There are very few spammers that get though and those who do are dealt with fast.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Insight into the secret world of PS. ;))

Andrey is the owner of PS and assists me with moderating. Moderating PS is more than a full time job due to needing attention 24/7 so Andrey is often behind the scenes cleaning up spammers and working on forum issues. I only work part-time, so we need to tag team often to make sure spam is removed quickly and the forum is working properly.

If the forum is down or something is not working correctly, Andrey will be up at all hours of the night fixing it for you. He's our man with technical issues.

He never sleeps! :))

This might help explain why sometimes it takes a little while for us to answer an email or get to a problem. It is just us monitoring!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Thank you! :appl: Thank you! :appl: Thank you! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results