shape
carat
color
clarity

White metallic pearls

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I love those white metallic pearls from pparadise. I know some were on sale earlier, I think November, but I had just returned from a trip to Europe, and then Christmas was looming. Anyone buy any? I'd love to see them. And, I wonder when more will be on sale. Any ideas welcome. Also, I have a 19" strand of those gorgeous blue akoyas, but they are now too tight, is it expensive generally to restring? I think I will do that in the future.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/metallic-white-freshwater-pearls-at-pearl-paradise.181419/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/metallic-white-freshwater-pearls-at-pearl-paradise.181419/[/URL]
Hope this helps.

To loosen the silk on your strand, put a closed strand on your palm with the ends hanging between your thumb and pointer finger and off the other side of your palm. Gently roll the necklace between your palms. Just wearing the necklace will help also. As for learning how to restring yourself? It's fun and then you can remodel or add items to your existing strands.

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Hi :wavey:

Yes, I have tried restringing some pearls, I guess I'm a little intimidated by these they are so beautiful, I'd hate to make a mess of it. I would have to buy a few loose ones though, maybe I'll look into that. It's true, I guess I could loosen them a bit, I"ll try your suggestion. I hate anything tight around my neck, always bothers me.They are very beautiful though, unusual color.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I guess I didn't understand your problem. Does your strand already hang in a gentle U shape? If so, I wouldn't mess with it or it will end up needing restringing again. Perhaps you can get some matching pearls to add in or some pretty gemstone or metal beads.
I love my metallics, especially since I got the matching dangle earrings to wear with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results