Hisano Takei Shepherd's on The Today show

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Little h Multicolor Pearl Necklace http://today.hisanotakei.com/

Retail price: $160
Discount price: $49.00
Percent discount: 70% off
Discount code: TODAYPEARL
(To purchase the necklace, click on one of the two links above. On the landing page, enter the password/promo code and click “enter.” Then click “Buy now” under the necklace you would like to purchase. On the following page click “add to cart” and then complete the checkout process.)

Little h by Hisano Takei is offering a multicolor pearl necklace made of genuine pearls. The necklace has been worn on numerous occasions by the First lady Michelle Obama and celebrities seen wearing the brand also include Taylor Swift and Olivia Wilde.

Little h says the product will be shipped within the U.S. only. The estimated shipping cost is $9.50 for Christmas delivery. Make sure to select “holiday shipping” option at checkout to receive it by December 24, barring weather delays or customer address error. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. For more information and to buy the $160 necklace for $49.00, click here. Contact the company at this email address: [email protected]

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, NacreLover.

I have been looking at that Little h necklace forever, and this special has finally pushed me over the edge. I sprung for the pair of bracelets while I was at it.

All set for several birthday gifts for the coming year (if I don't keep them myself). :naughty:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4 ranch girl just called and was upset. The president prempted the show and she missed the presentation. Did you watch it?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1355942234|3335716 said:
4 ranch girl just called and was upset. The president prempted the show and she missed the presentation. Did you watch it?
No, I'm at work. Just happened to take a quick peek at PS and saw your post.

Today is going to have to have Hisano back again. :wavey:

concun

Shiny_Rock
Do you have to order 2 necklaces to achieve that look on the model or each order comes with 2 strands?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
concun|1355962831|3336061 said:
Do you have to order 2 necklaces to achieve that look on the model or each order comes with 2 strands?

"This fun, colorful necklace is the most versatile piece of the little h collection. By combining two ropes of pearls, this little h piece can be worn as a long double strand, as a staggered multi-strand, or as a twisted torsade."

Reading the description above leads me to think that you would need to order two ropes to get the look. I plan to wear it as a long single strand, so I ordered only one.

The matching bracelets, however, come with two bracelets per order. :wink2:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture showing one rope.

contact1_1355773627.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1355966314|3336124 said:
Here is a picture showing one rope.

HI:

What a darling necklace!!!

cheers--Sharon

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here is MO wearing the original, from the little h website.

littleh.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I found it earlier today flygirl. I was disapointed because I thought Hisano would be on the clip selling her pearls like a shopping channel would. She is such a lovely lady it seems a shame they couldn't feature her in person.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Just received the e-mail from Little h that my pearly package is on its way! :))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
The Little h pearls arrived today. Correction about the number of necklaces. The package contained two necklaces, black ribbon, instructions on how to tie the three different styles, and my order of two elastic bracelets. Fun, fun pearls! Very pleased.

littleh_4192.jpg

littleh_4193.jpg

littleh_4199.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty flygirl. With all those colors, you could wear them with anything and everything. Can you show us how they told you to use the ribbon to create the styles? I have plenty of pearls and would like to wear them other than the ususal. Thanks, NL

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Style 1 is just the two necklaces around your neck. Here is style 2.

littlehbrochure_style2a.jpg

littlehbrochure_style2b.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
And here is Style 3.

Have a Merry Christmas! :wavey:

littlehbrochure_style3a.jpg

littlehbrochure_style3b.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Flygirl. I hadn't thought of some of these styles. This could be done with my tahitians too.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1356467655|3339678 said:
Thank you Flygirl. I hadn't thought of some of these styles. This could be done with my tahitians too.
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results