shape
carat
color
clarity

10 Carats, Mark Turnowski, Mumford, First Row Hollywood Bowl

bonne403

Rough_Rock
Re: 10 Carats, Mark Turnowski, Mumford, First Row Hollywood

What an incredible story! I am in tears. I also love Mumford and Sons and am so jealous of your whole experience. The two of you are so lucky to have each other.

As an aside, I have stage 3 breast cancer and can absolutely relate to your story. I am searching for a piece of jewelery that symbolizes my journey. I hope to build a 3-stone ring to represent not only our past, present, and future, but our family (my husband and I as the center stone; our 2 young daughters as the side stones). The ring will also by symbolic of the chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation that I had to endure over the past year.

Wishing you a happy and healthy future!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful rings! This past summer Mumford & Sons played in my little town of Dixon, IL. I had never heard of them before and did not buy tickets and we could hear them down by our house and I was wishing we bought tickets.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Fantasic story and beautiful rings! Glad that your health has improved. What a great way to celebrate :)) I would love to see handshots!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks you for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you were able to pull off such a wonderful surprise for your girl friend! :appl:

And of course - please do post more pictures of those beautiful rings!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

lovely set......while not an e-ring, the band could be a wedding band for a future e-ring?
hand shots of both are mandatory....you love PS and you know we love fine jewelry ****! :love:

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Sarahbear621|1354210639|3318401 said:
diamondseeker2006|1354196625|3318184 said:
Wonderful, sweet story!!! :appl: Gorgeous rings! :love:

(Just curious, though, since you are sharing your very personal story, why did you choose to give her a gift of a diamond band instead of an engagement ring? I can't help but wonder if that was what she thought you were doing when you surprised her with front row seats and then a diamond ring.)

You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth DS.
Regardless it sounds like you have a wonderful girl there and I'm happy you are feeling better. I agree that Mark is awesome and I hope to work with him on future projects.

I would also like to second the request for hands shots. Love men that like bling! :D

I am assuming he didn't drop on one knee and say will you marry me when before he gave her the gift...since that wasn't his plan...so why would she think it was a proposal when he wanted to give her a thank you gift for being so wonderful to him...

I want more pics too :) Wonderful thoughtful man you are, and hope you never have to deal with whatever this illness was again!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock

I rarely come out of lurkdom, but I have to tell you I was sincerely moved by this. I am so tremendously happy for you - that you overcame your illness and that you have found someone who you know will always be there for you. I believe your attitude has largely contributed to these things and it seems like you have an immense appreciation for life and your partner which is completely awesome. Good for you and I hope you and your gf wear your bands in health and happiness.

missymoo

Shiny_Rock

PaulaW|1354299327|3319361 said:
I ...I was sincerely moved by this. I am so tremendously happy for you - that you overcame your illness and that you have found someone who you know will always be there for you. I believe your attitude has largely contributed to these things and it seems like you have an immense appreciation for life and your partner which is completely awesome. Good for you and I hope you and your gf wear your bands in health and happiness.

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm so happy to hear such lovely news!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful story and beautiful rings!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Deia|1354298178|3319348 said:
Sarahbear621|1354210639|3318401 said:
diamondseeker2006|1354196625|3318184 said:
Wonderful, sweet story!!! :appl: Gorgeous rings! :love:

(Just curious, though, since you are sharing your very personal story, why did you choose to give her a gift of a diamond band instead of an engagement ring? I can't help but wonder if that was what she thought you were doing when you surprised her with front row seats and then a diamond ring.)

You pretty much took the words right out of my mouth DS.
Regardless it sounds like you have a wonderful girl there and I'm happy you are feeling better. I agree that Mark is awesome and I hope to work with him on future projects.

I would also like to second the request for hands shots. Love men that like bling! :D

I am assuming he didn't drop on one knee and say will you marry me when before he gave her the gift...since that wasn't his plan...so why would she think it was a proposal when he wanted to give her a thank you gift for being so wonderful to him...

I want more pics too :) Wonderful thoughtful man you are, and hope you never have to deal with whatever this illness was again!

Umm, because when a woman is taken to a very surprise location with special meaning for the couple, and he takes a ring box out of his coat pocket, that would likely be the first thought that would come to the mind of a woman in love with the man.

However, I looked at when he had his ring a few months ago and this lady was apparently not in his life then, so I am going to guess that the relationship is too new for that to have been the plan. It certainly was a wonderful gift, regardless.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm just glad you're better..................

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely story and sentiment; thanks for sharing! The diamonds are fab, I'm sure she was overjoyed! :appl: May you both remain in good health.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VL - I'm sure Im not the only one here who would love to see a hand shot with your sweetie's ring in it. :wink2:

And I was wondering how large each of the stones in her ring are... If you wouldn't mind posting that information?

Thanks!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock

Amazing story and the rings are spectacular.... :love:

Chloegal

Rough_Rock

What a beautiful fabulous story. I love it all!

And I do think your gal might have had a tiny thought about an engagement when the box came out! lol But, I am 100% sure that she is of such sound mind and emotions that she would not have been any less excited by the fact that it was a stunning thank you ring. I`m sure that she knows that you both are in a very good place and exactly where you are meant to be at this time in your journey.

I love your personality and wish you both many happy times to come inthe future. Plus of couse a trip to Disney World, which I`m sure is on your mind for a treat down the track. I love how you respect her hard beginnings, I really love that you both have so much care and trust in each other.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock

Hi VL - not sure if you are still around PS but I was wondering what the specs were on your gf's band? Did she also size down because it was a u-prong ring? Thanks!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results