shape
carat
color
clarity

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE RING!!! I AM ECSTATIC!!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
PRETTY!!! Happy birthday to you :wavey:

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is STUNNING!! :love: Happy birthday and congrats on marrying such an AMAZING man!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and it looks GORGEOUS on your hand!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely! :love:

cheers--Sharon

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Naty, what a beautiful ring! Your husband is so thoughtful and generous! What an amazing gift. And what willpower you have, to have not opened it! I wouldn't have been able to open the box fast enough. Well, I am also the girl that found her hidden ering like 3 times pre-engagement :)

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! :love: have just spotted this thread and wanted to give you my heartfelt congrats on having such a great hubbie!!
What a clever girl you are to pick such a great guy! :))
And it looks totally fab on you. What a rush!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Naty! That's a very good surprise, indeed.

I get that he is attached to your original set, but it's too bad that he's so insistent you wear your rings how he wants you to. I'm with you, its too many rings for everyday wear and I'd want to wear my new ring everyday.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for all the kind comments justginger, motownmama, VRBeauty, bastetcat, luv2sparkle, renogirl, Eskiez, movie zombie, canuk-gal, manderz, LaraOnline and Rhea :wavey:

Motownmama and manderz: Because it was so extremely difficult not to open the box, i went to the Hangout section,(at the "i just wanna say" thread) and wrote about it! So another PS member (i think it was isaku) answered to me that DH deserves and most probably wishes to see my sincere and spontaneous reaction to the gift and i shouldn't spoil it by opening the box...and she convinced me! :razz:
Rhea: Yeah, i know what you mean, but i suspect that i'll manage to make him relax about it and stop being so persistent ;))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this thread and looking at your ring (daily... I must confess... :oops: ) and that you "sneak" out of the house with it on as your ering!! That is *so* totally something I would do to!!! :lol: :lol:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1354458662|3320460 said:
I love this thread and looking at your ring (daily... I must confess... :oops: ) and that you "sneak" out of the house with it on as your ering!! That is *so* totally something I would do to!!! :lol: :lol:

Hehehe Enerchi ;)) And by the way...My birthday is on December 9th! When is yours? I think you mentioned that you are a December girl too? :razz:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You and Donny Osmond!!! I'm December 24... :roll: (yah... it sucks! )

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Naty I am sooooo embarassed!! :oops:

How did I miss your thread???

You ring is :love: ! Wear that beauty in great health and happiness, my dear Nat!!

Your husband is :love: :appl: !! Can he do lessons via skype to Oz for mine? :tongue:

But we only got one photoshoot and none from the actual birthday???? :wink2:

Think it is time you cheered up all us December Birthday girls. Especially seeing neither Enerchi or I are expecting bling for ours!!! :lol:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear Susimoo!!! I'm so happy that you posted on my thread ::) ! You know, i catch myself missing threads of PS friends all the time too, so no worries!
And you're right, i definitely need to take more pictures of the new ring ;))

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring! I love even more that your husband got it for you! My husband is wealthy but never buys me anything nice - I think he reckons that my 0.70 I colour engagement ring is meant to last me forever. (He didn't get the point of push presents when I mentioned that some women kinda like them!) However, I'm not complaining too much - I just buy my own stuff which means I've got jewellery I adore. His taste is terrible, and I LOVE everything that I've bought myself. But still, cherish that sweet hubby of yours!

And FLASH that baby! (The ring, I mean.)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet husband! Glad you love your new ring. I really like the brown diamond band, too. Very unique-- I totally want one now! :naughty:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your new ring naty, it's positively stunning! What a husband you have!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smith, Derbygal and Gemgirl, thank you so much for your kind comments!!!
I decided to try and take more pics of the ring, but as you guys can see the quality hasn't improved at all :???:

You can see in some of the pics my new ring worn with the brown diamond half eternity ring and my Tiffany ring (PhD gift ;)) )

hpim2048.jpg

hpim2049.jpg

hpim2053.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last ones! Thanks for looking :wavey:

_2421.jpg

hpim2038.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours is gorgeous! I'm hoping that my halo reset for my spare wedding set (the WG one) makes my 1.21 round go boofffff!!!!!! (bigger!)

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock
your ring is PERFECT! I love it!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PrincessPeach|1355780304|3333682 said:
your ring is PERFECT! I love it!

Thanks Princess ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results