carat
color
clarity

Thank you Whiteflash

steve-112233

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Going to give me belated feedback here.
After some intense research online, I decided to go with Whiteflash for my engagement ring.
Originally I was going to settle with one of their "Virtual Selection" diamond since I had a very limited budget.
However, since I am from Sydney, I was really worried that I will not get a diamond which my fiance will love. We were engaged for 2 years before I saved up enough to get her a ring, so I wanted this to be something she will love. :oops:
So after spending more time on this forum, I decided I will up my budget a little and go for an ACA. I was hoping to get her at least a 1ct, but even after increasing my budget I was still short. :???:
I found an ACA cut that was close to my price range so I decided what the heck, contacted WF and begged them to give me a discount. Traci replied and recommended me a better ACA diamond, at a even higher price. I replied and told her no deal, since I really cannot find more cash and they don't take credit outside USA.
To my surprise, she replied she will give me the better ACA at a price lower than the original ACA I was asking for. Didn't know what to say and without hesitation I took up the offer. :bigsmile:

My fiance loves the ring and I couldn't have done better without the help from Traci.
Just want to say "Thank you Whiteflash"!

Steve

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results