shape
carat
color
clarity

15% off any full price item at PP.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Cyber Monday at Pearl Paradise. Plus the clearance stuff. So tempting.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I got an email that any item is 20% off!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
So did I.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the code CyberVIP you get 20% off any full priced item. Good luck!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't get that email. :confused: Weird.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I didn't get any email at all!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Check your junk inbox. I just found mine there.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't resist any longer. I sprung for the 9.0-9.5mm silver-blue akoya baroque necklace. I've always wanted the big size, and the sale price really helps. Thank you, PP! :appl:

A photo of these plump pretties! :tongue:

Attachments

• silver-blue_akoya.bmp
    668.3 KB · Views: 628

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful FlyGirl. Please do a review when they arrive. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!! :love:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
They have the most beautiful baroque akoyas. Enjoy them, and of course post pics when they arrive!

naria

Shiny_Rock
I also didn't get an email. I've gotten emails in the past (like the Halloween email), but not this time. I wonder if there is a difference between previous customers and VIPs for the emails?

Also, talked with trevor about the metallic mutli vs normal mutli issue from the clearance. It was actually one of the more frustrating conversations I've had. First, they said they were normal. I complained that it is misleading due to the linking as well as claiming that these are 400 dollar pearls with a 25% since really they are 312 dollar pearls. Then they were exotic. Unclear. If I used the phrase meallic, he disagreed (probably because of their new white line).

naria

Shiny_Rock
Trevor and i talked for over an hour on the normal mutli vs exotic multi issue. A very fruitless conversation. The only distinction between these and normal freshadamas is that they are round and blemish free....oh wait, that is what normal freshadamas are supposed to be. Apparently, they have normal freshadama luster. So my gut instinct appears to be correct. These are probably the least metallic tail end of their exotics. Now, if only I could have an hour back of my life.

concun

Shiny_Rock
Oh no, read this post too late, only got 15% off my order this morning instead of 20%

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
naria|1353951610|3315725 said:
I also didn't get an email. I've gotten emails in the past (like the Halloween email), but not this time. I wonder if there is a difference between previous customers and VIPs for the emails?

Also, talked with trevor about the metallic mutli vs normal mutli issue from the clearance. It was actually one of the more frustrating conversations I've had. First, they said they were normal. I complained that it is misleading due to the linking as well as claiming that these are 400 dollar pearls with a 25% since really they are 312 dollar pearls. Then they were exotic. Unclear. If I used the phrase meallic, he disagreed (probably because of their new white line).
I just had a weird conversation with Trevor too.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I had a conversation with him too. I really wanted silver overtones and he told me there was not an overtone option. But I know even though it's not listed that it can be requested. I just stressed that I didn't want to wind up with pearls I wouldn't be happy with and have to return them. I hope it works out okay. Oh, and somehow I had two orders instead of one. I'm guessing things were crazy there because it was cyber Monday.

naria

Shiny_Rock
Probably. However, I feel like the listing that was discussed in the black friday thread was misleading and his discussion of it still felt misleading. I've also had a previous unhelpful conversation with him when the metallic whites launched (not the first day of the launch, nor a holiday). This was also about overtone. I've had good luck with Mia, maybe I'll just ask for her from now on.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
naria|1353980279|3316100 said:
Probably. However, I feel like the listing that was discussed in the black friday thread was misleading and his discussion of it still felt misleading. I've also had a previous unhelpful conversation with him when the metallic whites launched (not the first day of the launch, nor a holiday). This was also about overtone. I've had good luck with Mia, maybe I'll just ask for her from now on.

I've had good luck with her too.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
naria|1353952855|3315740 said:
Trevor and i talked for over an hour on the normal mutli vs exotic multi issue. A very fruitless conversation. The only distinction between these and normal freshadamas is that they are round and blemish free....oh wait, that is what normal freshadamas are supposed to be. Apparently, they have normal freshadama luster. So my gut instinct appears to be correct. These are probably the least metallic tail end of their exotics. Now, if only I could have an hour back of my life.

I went over to PP for a lookie lou. I have never seen the freshadama multi color listed in the exotic metallics section. If you look at the difference between the Freshadama,the Multi color exotics, the Exotics have an additional listing area luster-Metallic. The freshadama don't have luster listed.

I have seen them both and I prefer the multi color metallics. They do have them in stock, but the length may have to be modified to your liking.

naria

Shiny_Rock
I agree about the listing issue. That was what was so weird about the conversation I had yesterday about the ambiguous listing. The sale listing linked from the metallic's page, included the metallic's item code, but no longer contained any reference to luster. I spent over an hour talking with support about whether these were still multicolored metallic cfwps which I wanted or not. I was told that what was being sold on that listing would not have metallic luster after going in around in circles several times. Perhaps support was confused. Perhaps they are metallics. If that is the case, I shouldn't have been told what I was told however.

On the bright side, I have a nice sale set coming my way and sale blue baroques.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results