shape
carat
color
clarity

Job Search dust needed

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I've just resumed my job search after a hiatus while my family moved.

I loathe job searching, but it's gotta be done.

I'm in the hort industry and this time of the year is a killer, but I've managed to apply for two in the past two days. Well I'm off to drop off resume #2 that is.

Wish me luck?

Begonia

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOOD LUCK Begonia and sending you lots and lots of PS ******DUST******!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Begonia!!! How was the move? Is the fam all settled and happy in the new place?? Eager to hear about it all!!

DUST DUST DUST!! That you find the perfect job in your field, close to home, at a great rate of pay including benefits - POOF / WHOOSH ---- dust on its way!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Dust to you!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending job search dust your way. I hope you get the position you want. Dust dust dust . . . .

Renee317

Rough_Rock
Good luck! I hope you find something soon.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers and positive thoughts! Good luck!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Aw Geez Ladies. That dust has a load of sweetness atached!

Well that went very well I think. I managed to hand my resume to the owner and we had a mini-interview on the spot.

I'm returning to my roots by working at a nursery/garden centre, but at least it's a supervisory position. This is taking me back about 25 years though, but I am frankly past caring at this point. Bills have got to be paid.

Hey E :bigsmile: : the move went as well as moves go I think.

We are in, hooked up, and the first mortgage payment has been made. Only 360 more to go! (or something like that...)

Easey Peasey. :lol: (Going to safe place inisde my head, rocking back and forth and humming)

After living in 950 square feet for 15 years, I've discovered that with 2200 square feet, well, furniture has to be bought. Not everything all at once mind you. I am, for the first time in my life really, shopping for furniture. How is that possible you ask? Long story, but suffice to say, this is a first for me. I welcome any and all advice in that regard. Remember, I live in 80's retro. It is becoming really challenging finding beige and orange wall hangings to go on my generous beige walls. Sigh.

Anyway up for garage saling first thing Saturday am? I'll bring the carafe... :bigsmile:

Enough about me tho, how are ya E?

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Best of luck! Dust!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind thoughts,

Missy
Gypsy
Enerchi
Rosebloom