shape
carat
color
clarity

Just pulled the trigger on these... what do we think?

syd

Shiny_Rock
They are two separate multicoloured tahitian necklaces which will be combined to make a 35 inch opera length strand. They are each about 8-10mm 18 inch strands from Jose at tahitianpearls.biz. What do you think? Can't wait to see them in real life... I'm hoping they'll be quite versatile as I can wear them doubled or single and with different coloured clothes.

two-multis.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I think if I was in the market for it, that is exactly what I would buy. I like all the different colors, and the smaller size combined with longer length. I think it's a great look. I hope you post them when you get them.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing! :love: :love: :love: you have to post pics when you get them!

syd

Shiny_Rock
Here's the link to the inner strand on his website. I asked him to find the second strand to make the longer necklace and luckily he had one in stock that matched the shape and colours of the pearls. Initially I toyed with making the single strand into a double bracelet, but I'm glad I went with this option.

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/tahitian-pearl-necklace/colorful-tahitian-pearl-necklace-tnmy.htm

He said the second necklace has slightly "fancier" colours than this one.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Jose it terrific to work with. My multi colored necklace with the large silver drop he found and added 5 pearls to it. His designer rearranged the pearls so I have 2 distinct necklaces depending on wether I wear it forward or backward. I hope you love your necklace as much as I do mine. I like that the different colored pearls are really varied. It will be really verstile for you. Congaratulations :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on some beautiful pearls. I, too, have worked with Jose, and highly recommend his pearls as a great value. He personally selected a pair of earrings to match my new Kojima necklace, and did a terrific job.

Please post more photos when you get the strands and have the piece made. :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! lovely and versatile. :appl: :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking stands of natural color pearls. You can't beat mother nature. Please post again when you select your clasp. I know 4 Ranch likes to shop with him.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i've been motivated: i called and spoke to Jose re a strand.........want something longer and willing to combine. he'll be getting back to me.

syd, you tipped me over the edge of indecision scratching that pearl itch!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love it! Post pics when you get them! :appl: :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
what do i think? :love: :love:

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Syd, I had considered that inner strand myself. I think your idea is fantastic and it will make an amazing piece. I can't wait to see it!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing. Great choice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results