carat
color
clarity

New to pearls-help please!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1353422276|3310963 said:
syd|1353350551|3310255 said:
Did you or Nacrelover have anything made with the fireballs? Do you have pictures of your purchases?

I think 4Ranchgirl, you might be the biggest enabler on this forum!!

Syd, I made something myself using the fireballs and keshi I got from Pearl paradise. I tore up a strand of fireballs and the soft molar shaped keshi from Pearl Paradise, added 14k beads, roundels and small freshwater pearls . I had left over keshi so I made two bracelets with the beads and pearls on stretchy cord elastic.

that's a lovely necklace!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1353422556|3310966 said:
Jeremy made me this inception pearl tin cup and earrings for my birthday this year. He used colorful natural color inception "pearl in a pearl" freshwaters. They are quite large but they are beautiful when worn.

I have this set saved in my favorites!!! I think it's so versatile and love the colors. It looks like PP doesn't have anymore inception strands- I had checked earlier on their website. Forgot to ask when I was talking with Chenai today. I was wondering if you used 14kt gold or the gold plate for your chain? I wonder how the gold plate would wear...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover said:
Jeremy made me this inception pearl tin cup and earrings for my birthday this year. He used colorful natural color inception "pearl in a pearl" freshwaters. They are quite large but they are beautiful when worn.
Gasp!! I love those!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1353423247|3310979 said:
pinkjewel|1353356130|3310348 said:
syd|1353353172|3310310 said:
I'm not sure if you're set on diamonds in the design. Here are some earrings on sale at druzydesign... I've purchased from this vendor before as have several forum members here and on the other forum.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GORGEOUS-SOLID-22K-GOLD-JAPAN-PINK-KASUMI-RUBY-PEARL-EARRINGS-AAA-BREATHTAKING-/380515927539?pt=US_Fine_Earrings&hash=item58988445f3

Japan Kasumi earrings are very expensive though, and you could probably get a similar look using bead nucleated pearls from China.

thanks, Syd!! I LOVE the pearls in that pair- I saw them yesterday when I was searching Kasumi pearls, but not really thrilled with the rubies- overall the earrings are a little more "fussy" than what I want. I have been looking at the Kasumi chinese look-a - likes as an option,too. I want the earrings to be versatile to wear with a lot of things-so need to be somewhat neutral.

Pinkjewel, call Sarah at Kojima pearl, she has the Japanese Kasumi and chinese lookalikes.
Center are the Japanese with the Chinese on either side.

Sarah does have some lovely items. Does she usually have everything on her website or does she have other "pretties" tucked away,too? I think the Kasumi (and lookalikes) look very interesting.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Most of what Sarah has is not posted on her site. She does not have a bank vault like Jeremy at PP but one very large safe. She also has just moved from her Okland studio to another closer to home. I have not visited it yet but plan to in the new year. Go to the Ruckus thread here and you can see many pictures of Sarah's pearls.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1353448463|3311368 said:
NacreLover|1353422556|3310966 said:

I have this set saved in my favorites!!! I think it's so versatile and love the colors. It looks like PP doesn't have anymore inception strands- I had checked earlier on their website. Forgot to ask when I was talking with Chenai today. I was wondering if you used 14kt gold or the gold plate for your chain? I wonder how the gold plate would wear...

My tin cup with inception pearls is in 14k chain and findings. They sold out a few months ago when PP had a special on them.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1353448670|3311371 said:
NacreLover|1353423247|3310979 said:
pinkjewel|1353356130|3310348 said:
syd|1353353172|3310310 said:
I'm not sure if you're set on diamonds in the design. Here are some earrings on sale at druzydesign... I've purchased from this vendor before as have several forum members here and on the other forum.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GORGEOUS-SOLID-22K-GOLD-JAPAN-PINK-KASUMI-RUBY-PEARL-EARRINGS-AAA-BREATHTAKING-/380515927539?pt=US_Fine_Earrings&hash=item58988445f3

Japan Kasumi earrings are very expensive though, and you could probably get a similar look using bead nucleated pearls from China.

thanks, Syd!! I LOVE the pearls in that pair- I saw them yesterday when I was searching Kasumi pearls, but not really thrilled with the rubies- overall the earrings are a little more "fussy" than what I want. I have been looking at the Kasumi chinese look-a - likes as an option,too. I want the earrings to be versatile to wear with a lot of things-so need to be somewhat neutral.

Pinkjewel, call Sarah at Kojima pearl, she has the Japanese Kasumi and chinese lookalikes.
Center are the Japanese with the Chinese on either side.

Sarah does have some lovely items. Does she usually have everything on her website or does she have other "pretties" tucked away,too? I think the Kasumi (and lookalikes) look very interesting.

I am sure she has things tucked away. The chinese look alike are 1 \ 10th the price of the Japanese Kasumi's.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results