shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone see that big Lemony is up for grabs?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
missy|1352754864|3304655 said:
Amethyste, if you are reading this we hope you are well and miss you and hope you come back to PS soon!

Thank you Missy, that is nice of you to inquire. I appreciate the warm sentiment.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1352786158|3305032 said:
Dancing Fire|1352784736|3305022 said:
AprilBaby|1352748674|3304527 said:
I hope it's not a divorce:(
why would a divorce have anything to do with selling the ring? .. :confused: doesn't the wife get to keep the ring?.. :read:

I think it's safer to just not speculate on her personal life. :)) Whatever circumstances A's going through.. if she wanted to share, she would. These conversations are more sensitive than other surface conversations we have on PS.. :wavey:

Thank you Madelise! I appreciate your words :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1352803863|3305113 said:
:wavey: Hi Ame! I'm so relieved to hear that you are doing well. I have no doubt Lemony will make someone very, very happy! It sounds like a well reasoned and peaceful decision. :))

*begins rooting around in cupboards for $25k of spare change* :naughty:

Hello Justginger! I am touched you wondered about me. Thank you :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1352789420|3305060 said:
It is her ring and she is not getting divorced. If she wants to say more, she can. 8)

Thanks Freke, I appreciate your kindness. Speculations is not a true assessment of one's wanderings :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1352807701|3305128 said:
Hi Ame,

We've missed you around these parts. I'm glad that you made what was the right decision for yourself and that it was on your terms. I can only hope that Lemony goes to a PSer so that she stays in the family!

Hello Yennyfire!

Well, I’d love to stay and participate on this forum, but I have to say, it is hard to do that when you just sold your ring and that you are trying to save money. This place has so many yummies, and quite frankly, seeing all these will probably cranking the material "wants" that I am trying to stay away from. I think coming from time to time is in order though 

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame - Thanks for checking in! :wavey: I'm glad you're doing well and doing the right thing for you. All the best to you and your hubby!

ETA I hear what you're saying about how PS can stoke fires that might not be the best for you. It had me fantasizing briefly about buying lemony, which makes no sense for my bank account and where I am in my life! :wink2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Amethyste-

I am not divorced or legally separated, but I no longer live with my husband, so I don't feel married. As a result, I no longer wear even any of my plain gold wedding bands. (Those bands were once a staple of my jewelry wardrobe.) In fact, I wear no jewelry except for a cheap, drugstore watch. I can, therefore relate to the way you feel about your jewelry, including your beautiful yellow diamond ring. It is one I have always admired. I often wonder if I should sell all my jewelry except for one ring. I haven't, yet, gotten to the point of wanting to do without one diamond solitaire yet, however! In fact, I tend to think of selling everything and having one diamond solitaire I love.

Good luck in all your endeavors. I like the idea of streamlining and simplifying!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyste|1352817872|3305295 said:
Amethyste, if you are reading this we hope you are well and miss you and hope you come back to PS soon!

Thank you Missy, that is nice of you to inquire. I appreciate the warm sentiment.

I agree. Sorry if you felt "compelled" to come and answer/explain.

cheers--Sharon

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amethyste, wow! I just learned what a Theremin is. How awesome!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1352821547|3305347 said:
Amethyste|1352817872|3305295 said:

I agree. Sorry if you felt "compelled" to come and answer/explain.

cheers--Sharon

Oh Sharon,
I didn't really feel compelled to come and explain: I know how rumours can get out of hands, and I wanted to set the record straight rather than leave the speculations floating. My marriage is wonderful. I am so happy in our relationship and my husband is so good to me. :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1352822244|3305364 said:
Amethyste, wow! I just learned what a Theremin is. How awesome!

Thanks! It is actually the hardest instrument to learn... but oh so rewarding!!! Thanks for your interest!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Amethyste,

Great to see you!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Ame, i'm so happy that you came back, even for a little while! We've missed you so much around here! I was very upset to find out that Lemony was for sale but after your explanation i totally understand where you're coming from. I'm so glad that you're happy in your marriage and that you're doing the things that you love and which make you feel creative. I wish you all the best :wavey:

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
natyLad|1352831471|3305498 said:
Dear Ame, i'm so happy that you came back, even for a little while! We've missed you so much around here! I was very upset to find out that Lemony was for sale but after your explanation i totally understand where you're coming from. I'm so glad that you're happy in your marriage and that you're doing the things that you love and which make you feel creative. I wish you all the best :wavey:

Naty ~
I always remembered you as a kind and sweet person. And to this day, it still stand true! I am a little saddened by the sale, but I am only sad cause it is a chapter I am closing on my prior life, so it will be ok in due time :) There might be changes in the near future. My husband and I have put our house for sale and we would love to move closer to a more favorable environment that will let us perform our music to available venues. Where we live right now (NH) is not the best place to perform ambient music... So extra cash for a potential move and life changing re-orientation is most likely needed. I'll always be able to reflect on this in a positive manner. Letting Lemony go was a gateway for me to grow and experience life.

it is all good. :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1352824815|3305404 said:
Hi Amethyste,

Great to see you!

Hey Laila! Nice to see you too :) :wavey:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coming back to say I love love love the music in the youtube clip. Been listening to it throughout the day ::)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It's out of it's setting for some reason. I do remember that ring. Sounds like it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

Amethyste, I always thought you lived in New York.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
innerkitten|1352901386|3306235 said:
It's out of it's setting for some reason. I do remember that ring. Sounds like it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

Amethyste, I always thought you lived in New York.

I'd love to live in NYC. But right now I live in New Hampshire.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ame....

Your music is fantastic. I love love hear you play and sing. It's like an angel voice and more.

Love you Sweety! :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, I didn't mean to start anything, I just knew your husband was a total doll and i would have been very sad for you if something happened. It just kinda took off... So glad all is well and I know in time you will find you will have another precious you will love just as much as you did Lemony.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Amethyste, its so great to hear from you!! :wavey: :wavey:

Glad you're selling lemony to move on to other aspirations--sounds truly exciting. Wish I could hear your music, I bet it is beautiful 8)

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I was on the JBEG website, and it looks like Lemony has already sold. Wonder who the lucky person is.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyste: Congratulations on the sale - someone got a great and beautiful deal!

If you're still around, I'd love to hear the story behind lemony's latest setting if you wouldn't mind sharing it...

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ames!

So happy it sold so quickly! Its a lovely stone. Glad to see you again!

tyty333

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Amethyste, thanks for checking in, it's so good to hear from you! This diamond was/is famous around PS, and I always adored looking at your pictures! I am glad that this sale is coming from a peaceful place, and if you ever do get a sapphire, please share pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results