shape
carat
color
clarity

Sharing some of my collection!

decodolly

Rough_Rock
Long term lurker and rare poster coming out of the woodwork here to share some of my antique collection of rings. Thet are all platinum apart from the 5 stone OMC which has an 18k YG shank.

rings2.jpg

GreyCat

Rough_Rock
They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing...please share more if you want to!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for coming out of lurkland and sharing your most cherished possessions!

Keep on building that collection...you can never have enough vintage bling.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection, decodolly!!! I'd love to see some more close up shots of each one individually --- think you could post some more pics for us?? :naughty:

Love the far left OEC? in the mount with 3 rows of smaller diamonds- that's my favourite!

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
I second the request for more photos. I especially like the engraved wedding band under the sapphire band and the five-stone.

liz

decodolly

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your kind replies! I would be delighted to share more pictures with you! I can post a few shots individually and tell you about them in their own post.

I'll start with my favourite, which is a .80 OMC cushion, set it a platinum mount that has two .20 OMC either side and some single cut melee. The shank is made up of carved leaves, with lovely detail. This ring was an absolute steal a couple of years ago. I paid less than $500 on ebay. I took a chance because the sellers pictures were so very poor, but it definitely paid off, and it is my favourite of my collection, and I wouldn't part with it for $5000!! I'll be back later on with the others!

oldplat2.jpg

oldplat3.jpg

oldplat4.jpg

oldplat1.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Love this ring decodolly! :love: such a detailed and unique setting - it's my favorite too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please come back and post more pics!! I'm dying to see the OEC on the far left of the 'family' picture!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
More pictures, more pictures, please!!!!!

decodolly

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1348775972|3275646 said:
Please come back and post more pics!! I'm dying to see the OEC on the far left of the 'family' picture!!

So sorry to keep you waiting ladies! I am awaiting the birth of my baby boy and was yesterday told I will have a c-section next week, so everything has been crazy busy over here!

Enerchi, the OEC on the left of the picture is my latest addition, it is a .80 OEC, SI1, M colour, set in original platinum mount with single cut diamonds, size 3. I am enjoying wearing it paired with my little diamond eternity as it the pictures! The stone has so much life and fire, it is beautiful. Sorry about the dry, sore hands, I am a long term eczema sufferer!

cape3.jpg

cape1.jpg

cape4.jpg

cape2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Thankyou DecoDolly for the bonus pics!!! I love that ring! I just purchased an OEC myself so I'm appreciating everyone's settings so much more!!

Hey - new baby!!! When will he be born?? Exciting and big congratulations! My first was a c/s - don't worry, all will go well :halo:

decodolly

Rough_Rock
Enerchi|1348923176|3276412 said:

Thankyou DecoDolly for the bonus pics!!! I love that ring! I just purchased an OEC myself so I'm appreciating everyone's settings so much more!!

Hey - new baby!!! When will he be born?? Exciting and big congratulations! My first was a c/s - don't worry, all will go well :halo:

Thanks so much Enerchi! I appreciate your lovely comments. My son was born on October 3rd, he is a darling! C/S went well although I ended up with severe anaemia afterwards so have been very tired, coupled with a newborn!! But settling into a routine now so I am starting to feel like a human being again! :appl:

rajks

Rough_Rock
Dear friends i want to share =) some collection
qsa45-175x135.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodolly|1351522400|3294824 said:
Enerchi|1348923176|3276412 said:

Thanks so much Enerchi! I appreciate your lovely comments. My son was born on October 3rd, he is a darling! C/S went well although I ended up with severe anaemia afterwards so have been very tired, coupled with a newborn!! But settling into a routine now so I am starting to feel like a human being again! :appl:

Congratulations on your new little boy!! So glad his birth went well...and you are recovering now. Take care of yourself!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
love those thin antique bands!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
You have a lovely collection! Thanks for sharing :)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Love your collection and Congrats on the new baby!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on the arrival of you little boy! Such an exciting time. (Oct 3, by the way, is a very special date. It was the birthday of both my father and my mother's father, thirty years apart.)

Your sparkly collection is beautiful, too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results