shape
carat
color
clarity

Moving in 2 days...

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I cannot believe that the family and I are moving in 2 days.

Seems like just yesterday I was looking at houses and thinking in terms of price/size.

Now I'm camping in my house and eating salads.

It would seem that I own too many teapots and houseplants...I always say that it's cheaper than Italian leather shoes or diamonds, but now I'm not so sure. I think I could afford a small OEC with what I've paid for houseplants alone. Especially if Gypsy, Dreamer or Forte do the huntin' for me :lol:

Might not be able to check in for a few days, but just wanted to say that holy $#!t, this is actually happening.

It is so cool.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Very exciting!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thrilled for you - good luck!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!! good luck begonia, I hope it goes smoothly for you. Do come back after and give us the play by play!! Dust for an easy 2 days!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes honey!!!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes and much happiness in your new home? Are you staying local or going to a new area?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Yup, staying local. Going from 970 square feet to around 2200 and from 1 toitie to 3!

Exciting times for the Begonia species :lol: (especially about the facilities)

Now, you must all come over and have a hot brew (out of one of those teapots) and relieve me of a houseplant or 3... :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:

How did it go? What's it like in the new place??

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Begonia|1350238088|3285067 said:
Thanks everyone!

Yup, staying local. Going from 970 square feet to around 2200 and from 1 toitie to 3!

Exciting times for the Begonia species :lol: (especially about the facilities)

Now, you must all come over and have a hot brew (out of one of those teapots) and relieve me of a houseplant or 3... :bigsmile:

Congrats!!! Here's to hoping for a (mostly!) stress-free move - and you must have tons of room for the teapots and houseplants now :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results