shape
carat
color
clarity

check this out hope it posts..........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
This was NOT the model for my ring (for those following my saga) but it is almost exactly what my ring will look like with addition of micro-pave all over and the platinum bezel encasing the trapezoids does NOT appear jointed from the side the way this does..........it's a smooth arc. My center stone is a diamond and is more rectangular (ratio 1.35). Also-the trapezoids are flush against eachother instead of separated by metal.............(but they were supposed to be ....arghhhhhhhhhhh!) anyway will be wonderful.

Ring_Emerald_4614.jpg

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
You are going to post the real pics soon, right?

Can't wait.

I love pave, I just couldn't afford it, and thought it was way to expensive.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
kevinraja

the sad thing is that the micropave doesnt really show at all unless you look at the ring from the side as the traps are so big but its a moot point now. This was a re-hash of my first e-ring (mounting cracked after 5 years and the stone stunk) I love pave and i love traps .............also given the situation with my ring the mounting ended up being covered by insurance so i couldnt have afforded it either but that paid for most of it

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is one elegant ring...

Are the current sides any larger relative to the center stone than they are in this picture ?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 8:34:51 AM
Author: valeria101

Are the current sides any larger relative to the center stone than they are in this picture ?
yes the larger- traps abutting the center are longer (up and down)--edit --actually the center and abutting sides looks like one huge stone

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2005 9:6:50 AM
Author: windowshopper

yes the larger- traps abutting the center are longer (up and down)--edit --actually the center and abutting sides looks like one huge stone
Well, sounds very "wow" to me: diamond finger cover - literally !

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 9:18:53 AM

Date: 1/21/2005 9:6:50 AM
Author: windowshopper

Well, sounds very ''wow'' to me: diamond finger cover - literally !
YES IT ALMOST WRAPS THE FINGER--THE ONLY SLIGHT NEGATIVE AS I SAID EARLIER IS THAT THE PAVE ISNT VISIBLE LOOKING DOWN AT THE RING.............

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!! I can''t wait to see the finished product? what size is you finger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results