shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like short hair?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
This thread is making me want to cut my hair again!!!

I have a long face and always get a lot of compliments when I have short hair. Currently it is sitting on top of my shoulders. Looks like I am going to spend the evening googling hair cuts!

I have only seen a pixie look good on one person. She is one of those tiny little things and it totally fits her bone structure and personality. I know that my head is too big to do it.

The only thing I HATE when I cut my hair short is that you must do it. You cant take a shower at night and wash your hair and then wake up in the morning and have any chance of looking like a human being without wetting it and blow drying it. This reason alone is why I flip flop between shorter hair and longer hair. Although a messy bun doesn't scream glamour its way better than medusa for Sundays at home.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been a blonde with hair between shoulder length and chin length for years. Recently my hair has gradually been getting shorter. It got to be Mia Farrow length and then I decided to go red...which I had done before (in my 30's). The first attempt was too light a red, maybe because it was over a very light blonde. Now it is a darker, very natural, coppery red. Since I have very fair, pink-toned skin; green eyes; and freckles;, this looks very natural. At first my best friend didn't like my hair short, but now she loves it. I have a tomboyish figure and I feel I can actually carry off more elegant clothes-I have been wearing a lot of black Rag and Bone sweaters and jeans lately-with a youthful haircut.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

mycurrenthairstyle.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF|1350092386|3284268 said:
I have been a blonde with hair between shoulder length and chin length for years. Recently my hair has gradually been getting shorter. It got to be Mia Farrow length and then I decided to go red...which I had done before (in my 30's). The first attempt was too light a red, maybe because it was over a very light blonde. Now it is a darker, very natural, coppery red. Since I have very fair, pink-toned skin; green eyes; and freckles;, this looks very natural. At first my best friend didn't like my hair short, but now she loves it. I have a tomboyish figure and I feel I can actually carry off more elegant clothes-I have been wearing a lot of black Rag and Bone sweaters and jeans lately-with a youthful haircut.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

I LOVE your current hairstyle. I wish I had the hair texture to pull it off but mine would stand :((

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix|1349959666|3283211 said:
DiaDiva|1349686421|3281372 said:
I LOVE short hair. I tried growing my hair once, till the waist, but it just wasn't me. Short cropped hair is more in keeping with my personality and lifestyle. Plus it's really easy to manage.

You look GORGEOUS with short hair, really suits you since you have stunning features! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Phoenix, you are too kind. :twirl:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Astra|1349966453|3283260 said:
DiaDiva|1349954312|3283176 said:
Astra|1349873281|3282697 said:
DiaDiva|1349686421|3281372 said:
I LOVE short hair. I tried growing my hair once, till the waist, but it just wasn't me. Short cropped hair is more in keeping with my personality and lifestyle. Plus it's really easy to manage.

Looks like you're holding "Ožujsko limun" beer in your hand :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: Yes, I was. It was quite delicious and Dubrovnik is just stunning!

Oh, I know... I'm in Dubrovnik at least twice a year... :bigsmile: :twirl:

Lucky you....we will probably never get to visit again. Too far from Singapore....

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to love short hair on me so I got a pixie cut last fall and well, I don't think it looked right on me. Currently my hair is to my shoulders so thankfully it grows fast.

2011-09-10_18-16-13_326.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I depends on the woman.
I would love to try short hair but I am too chicken. I have never had short short hair (I had hair a bit above shoulder length at primary school but that's it!) and I worry that I don't have strong enough bone structure to pull it off. It's also higher maintenance that long hair and I hardly bother to get my long hair tidied up now, I don't know how I would feel about having to have short hair maintained every 4 weeks or so.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results