shape
carat
color
clarity

Destination posts

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Seeing how many voracious travelers we have on PS, I think we should use this aptly named "Around the World" forum to discuss our vacations and holidays. People can share their holiday photos here, add tips and experiences, and then the rest of us can either dream of visiting, or actually ask questions and seek advice. :praise:

To keep it simple, perhaps we should try to only have one thread per destination, with subsequent posters adding to the original post instead of starting their own. :))

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I made Thailand one of my destinations 13 years ago and am still here. I do go back and forth but this is now, to my surprise, where I call home. (my place in the states is fantastic but I like it better here)
I have found it satisfying and fun to act as a travel guide for English speaking visitors. Many want to shop for gemstones and I already know the gem markets like the back of my hand and I also speak Thai so it is easy and fun for me.
One of my contacts is also keen on Cambodia and Vietnam so that makes it interesting too. Best regards, Lee

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results