shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Cross Pendant

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
:twirl: Hi, it's been a while since I've been here, but knew this was the place to come with my new question.

I am hankering for a nice diamond cross pendant, but everywhere I've looked I've only found real tiny ones or channel set ones. Does anyone know where I can find what I am looking for?

I'd like it to be around 1 3/4ins long and have claw-set stones. They don't need to be super high quality stones, but nice and eye clean. I saw one cross where the last diamond on the horizontal was opaque, Ugg!

Any help fully appreciated.
Thanks,
Elizabeth

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sharon, but this is the same cross I've seen in many sites and stores. It is a bit smaller than I'm looking for.

All the best,
Elizabeth

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Smaller by dimension and ctw?

cheers--Sharon

JC8811

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I recently had a custom designed cross made by BGD, using stones from my eternity ring. BGD set the cross with 11 stones and used the remaining 6 diamonds on the chain as bezel set stations. Total carat weight is approx. 3.45cts.

I had in years past bought a 1.71ct diamond cross from Facets Collection, and I was really impressed with the quality and workmanship. Not sure of the pricing now, but a few years ago, it was very reasonable considering the carat weight.

Good luck!

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Yes Sharon, both. After some research I think I don't think I can afford the cross I'm looking for. :D

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks JC. Your crosses sound beautiful. But I think diamond prices have skyrocketed since I last went shopping for jewelry.

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ForteKitty :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Bliss has one from ID Jewelry that is stunning and they tend to have great prices.

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone I finally found one at Sam's club. It's not as big as I wanted, but is really lovely.
11 diamonds .96 cwt HI I1 but looks stunning. It looks just as nice as Bliss's beauty.

Thanks again
Elizabeth :)

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Hi again everyone, I took the Sam's club cross back. It was beautiful but it was to small. I found a cross over at Since 1910 JD10443 Anyone got any thoughts on this one? I calculate the stones are around .12s but think I'd prefer .15s. Would that really make a difference in the look of the cross? would the bigger stones really be more visible. Thanks Elizabeth

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
That's one of the ones I am looking at today, but it at just under $4,900. it is bordering on the over-pricey for me. So you have a photo of you wearing this pendant you would be willing to post?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
JC8811|1345394260|3253970 said:
Hi,

I recently had a custom designed cross made by BGD, using stones from my eternity ring. BGD set the cross with 11 stones and used the remaining 6 diamonds on the chain as bezel set stations. Total carat weight is approx. 3.45cts.

I had in years past bought a 1.71ct diamond cross from Facets Collection, and I was really impressed with the quality and workmanship. Not sure of the pricing now, but a few years ago, it was very reasonable considering the carat weight.

Good luck!

FC one: That's one of the ones I am looking at today, but it at just under $4,900. it is bordering on the over-pricey for me. Do you have a photo of you wearing this pendant you would be willing to post?

Thanks,
Elizabeth
PS please excuse my previous post. I thought I'd quoted, but seems I didn't :lol:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Jewels by Erica Grace has a diamond cross pendant for sale right now. It's 2.50ctw, and it's just a little over $3K.
Looks really pretty in their video!!!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Just to clarify...it's on page two of their necklace/pendants for sale, about half way down the page.
Diamonds look gorgeous! Good luck!!!

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Renogirl. I'll go take a look. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results