shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone tried on these Jessica McClintocks?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I have a Jessica McClintock catalog and thought these 2 dresses somewhat fit my critera (see the dresses for curvy bride post). The 2 styles I thought looked interested are Eve and Rosalynn. I''m going to try to post pictures. If anyone has tried these on or has an opinion on how these would look on a curvy bride, I''d love to hear from you. Thanks!

Ok, I can''t get the pictures to post because they are bmps. Here''s the links to the website. Instead. If anyone else knows how to post that''d be great.

Eve: http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=72841&categoryId=10105&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10103

Rosalynn: http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=72826&categoryId=10105&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10103

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
21135F.JPG
21134F.JPG

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I like Rosalynn better because it''s more fitted at the waist and would show off the curviness of the body better. I has a pear shape body and dresses like Eve tends to make my waist disappear and my butt looks huge, but maybe it''s different for a more curvy body.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that Rosalynn would look better on a curvy figure ~ when you have an ample chest along with ample butt/hips, anything that does not accencuate the waist gives you kind of a blocky appearance, especially if you''re also on the petite side of things. You''re 5''4" didn''t you say?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I am about 5''4". My gut was telling me the Rosalynn dress too but the Eve dress is much more wearable in the future. (Yes, I know I''m a weird bride-to-be who actually wants to wear the dress again!)

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I think the Rosalynn dress looks great to wear in the future as well. I prefer the Rosalynn dress...it is elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results