shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak peek of Kmom''s new home

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Kmom, your new house is beautiful! Are you in the horse country in the north of hte island? We''ve driven through there a few times, and oggled over how beautiful it is. It''s so different form the rest of the island. Your house looks wonderful. Moving is a pain, but the transformation into a home is fun. Keep those pics coming.
9.gif
h

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your newest gem and thanks for the pictures, K-mom. Your new home looks really wonderful, awesome, welcoming and with to-die-for views!!!

36.gif
30.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Hi K-Mom,
Your patience and hardwork has paid off beautifully. I know it''s been said before, but congrats on the gorgeous home and I hope you will have many happy years there.
Blessings,
Ice

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful home! I love your view!! Congratulations!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/23/2004 11:46:41 PM
Author: lop
Kmom, your new house is beautiful! Are you in the horse country in the north of hte island? We''ve driven through there a few times, and oggled over how beautiful it is. It''s so different form the rest of the island. Your house looks wonderful. Moving is a pain, but the transformation into a home is fun. Keep those pics coming.
9.gif
h
Lop, I''m sorry I missed your question earlier. I am indeed in the "horse country," LOL. This was (and largely still is) primarily a ranch town. We have new industry that has moved in since the old days of mainly ranching and agriculture here. Now the medical community has grown here, we have a small but very cutting edge hospital, and the astronomy industry headquarters a few big telescope offices here. Thanks for your kind words.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Post deleted. Unable to upload pictures.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You new house is beautiful, Lisa, and I'm sure in no time you'll have it feeling like HOME!! And the views are mah-velous!!

Many Congrats!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
K-mom

beautiful home, what time can we come over for the new years eve party ?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the visit! PQC, it''s especially nice to see you back again. I''ve missed you lots.

Dancing Fire, we are having a low keyed NYE celebration here with my family and one of our best friends tomorrow night. He''s like our tail. Of course you are welcome to join in the fun if you don''t mind that we still got stuff everywhere.
1.gif
We are sure to join in the fireworks as it is a tradition here in the islands. I grew up with it and now my kids are enjoying the tradition. It''s in my bones, what can I say?
9.gif
I''m a big kid when it comes to the stuff.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2004 4:58:57 AM
Author: Kamuelamom
Thanks everyone for the visit! PQC, it''s especially nice to see you back again. I''ve missed you lots.

Dancing Fire, we are having a low keyed NYE celebration here with my family and one of our best friends tomorrow night. He''s like our tail. Of course you are welcome to join in the fun if you don''t mind that we still got stuff everywhere.
1.gif
We are sure to join in the fireworks as it is a tradition here in the islands. I grew up with it and now my kids are enjoying the tradition. It''s in my bones, what can I say?
9.gif
I''m a big kid when it comes to the stuff.
K-mom
thanks for the invitation but its too late to book a flight now....have fun

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
It''s good to be back among the living, KM!! Life with the kids just got uproariously hectic. Not too sure what next week will hold. If it will be more whirlwind or somewhat settled. I certainly have enjoyed the Christmas break, I can tell you!!

I love the pics of your house. It it absolutely beautiful. The "add on room" above the garage was ingenious. You can never have too much room,........ That is, until it''s time to clean. HeeHee!!!

And your views are to die for!!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2005 12:49:17 AM
Author: pqcollectibles
You can never have too much room,........ That is, until it''s time to clean. HeeHee!!!

And your views are to die for!!
1.gif
PQC, this is sooo true...
39.gif

On kids and hectic lives, waaah, we can go on and on about this. I''m still in denial that the 2 littles go back to school tomorrow. My oldest has one more week until he returns. But my hectic life returns tomorrow once they do.
14.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new home!!!! Amazing views! I could only dream of waking up to that everyday
30.gif

We just found out that my husbands brother, wife and child will be moving to the Big Island next year. They met in Maui 20 years ago and always dreamed of going back to Hawaii to live. They have purchased a lot in The Volcano Golf & Country Club and will be building a very small bungalow type home with a total of 856 square feet!!! They are thrilled and can''t wait to get back to Hawaii!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Libster, thanks for your kind words.

The volcano cc area is a very nice area to live imho. The climate is similar to where I live but *slightly* drier (but not by much). That's quite a bit south from where I am, but to me it is an area still very desirable since it's not as populated as it is on this side of the island.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kmom,
My brother-in-law is thrilled to be living right across from the national park? They were showing us how the bungalow will be constructed with a special roof to catch the rain water, as this is what is used for everything but drinking water. His wife''s Mother lives on Maui and that would be where they would love to live, but they could never afford it. I was shocked that they were able to buy this lot for such an amazing price!!! They are just so excited!

When you get time, would love to see more photos of your lovely piece of heaven
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I was MIA for awhile, and I can''t believe I missed posting on this thread!!!! Oh my!!! Kmom, the new home is absolutely perfect!!!! I love, love, love it!!! You did such a wonderful job!! Congratulations!!

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Kmom, your new home and the land surrounding it is just absolutely breath taking. Congratulations on your new home in paradise. I have a friend who lives on one of the islands...not sure which one. I got to ask you if I ever hit the big island then can I just squat outside with my tent just to enjoy those views of yours? Just kidding or am I? Thanks for posting pics of my dream house.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results