shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you keep in your handbag?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Queen Mum thread was interesting as were all the comments about things us PSers keep in their purses. Seeing how we all carry them we should make a list with all the great ideas.

I dont have anything super useful in mine, just pens, 1 band aid, and some candy. I ALWAYS have candy, I think I got that from my gram.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A massive wallet, pouch with ring boxes and loupe, sunglasses I never use, cellphone, little pouch with bandaids, alcohol wipes, tums, floss.

D

Deactivated member 42515

My MIL told me to always have a brick in my purse! Hahaha

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've had a mom-purse since way before I was a mom.

Things I Always Have In My Purse:
- aspirin and/or other pain killers
- allergy meds of various sorts, in case somebody I meet can't do Allegra but would love a Chlorotrimeton
- tampons, for myself and for that one girl in the bathroom who is perpetually wearing a white dress on her first date
- band-aids
- a power-bar or other meal-replacement snack
- hotel sewing kit
- hair thingy, brush, etc,
- gum and/or cough drops
- a key-shaped multi-tool from Victorinix: I used to carry a Swiss Army knife, but then ... TSA regulations.
- mace

... as well as the usual wallet, keys, etc.

I will say, I love my iPhone and Book-Book: now I can have pretty much everything I need for a night out (if not a full day) in my back pocket. SO AWESOME.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wallet, a man's style bi-fold
notebook
planner/calendar
napkins
tube of sunscreen
mascara
coins loose in the bottom and never to be found when I need them
keys

I usually carry my work paperwork in there during the working hours as I travel around. It gets quite heavy! At the weekends I only carry a wallet, keys, and notebook.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't carry a purse.

I do take my cell phone everywhere so I keep a few things in the cell phone case: credit/debit cards,driver's license, one check in case I have to write a check, 2 bandaids, and coffee punch cards.

My school bag (if I'm headed to class I carry this) has more bandaids, tampon/pad, neosporin, chap stick, plastic spoon, and nylons.

I've been thinking I may have to start carrying one. Got a 13 year old with allergies so I need to have Benadryl and a couple of feminine paper options as she is still learning her cycle. Should also carry kleenex (more civilized than toting a roll of toilet paper in my school bag?) and cough drops.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I used to carry a purse before I had a kid. Now I carry a little pouch that I keep my wallet,phones (yes, plural) and a set of my sister's keys. I keep my keys in my pocket, unless I don't have any, then it stays in that pouch too. I transfer the pouch between diaper bag and purse.

My purse has: a bottle of hand lotion, two types of chapstick, zipties, pen, sunglasses.
My diaper bag has: at least 2 cloth diapers, 3 pairs of disposable diapers, wipes, diaper cream, sunscreen, hand lotion, two toys, two changes of clothes, a spit up cloth, milk, a blanket, a hat for the baby and sunglasses for me.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Right now I have:

wallet
lip gloss
pens
feminine product
gum
sanitizing gel
cell phone
a small bag of trail mix
3 hot wheels (toy cars)
2 small coloring books
8 crayons
2 rocks
3 small dinosaur toys
1 small toy train
1 small toy airplane

Since having my boys, my purse isn't just for MY stuff.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wallet, change purse, about 5-6 lipsticks (what can I say? I love lipsticks!!), gum, pens, pen flashlight for work (to check for bugs), comb, GAS-X, every possible variation on a feminine hygiene product known to womankind... and after my annual recertification today for CPR, I think I'm going to add a BVM mask to that list!

No gin flask or mini chocolates - no matter how deep I searched ;(

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
A purple crocodile skin wallet

A mirror

MAC lipgloss

3 password prptected flash drives

Security ID

A wooden fan

An umbrella

5 pens

A highlighter

An Oystercard

A pen torch

Antihistamines

Tissues

Unmentionables

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't carry much, just my wallet, keys, phone, checkbook, medicine, a pen or two, and usually a few random papers/receipts. Although I love bags, I don't love carrying them. I wish I could fit everything in my pockets but that doesn't work, obviously.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
My purse is 2 sided. On one side I keep all my meds from my chemo and old injury. The other side is all my normal purse stuff, camera, wallet, pens, reading glasses. etc....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results