color
clarity

help looking for a vintage split shank setting for sapphire

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: help looking for a vintage split shank setting for sapph

Rosetta/Elliemay,

I only have the personal email of Charmypoos seller/maker and she wants to keep her contacts private details off the public forum and I must respect that. I would recommend contacting Charmypoo thru the DB listing as I did.

Good luck :)

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Rosetta/Elliemay,

I only have the personal email of Charmypoos seller/maker and she wants to keep her contacts private details off the public forum and I must respect that. I would recommend contacting Charmypoo thru the DB listing as I did.

elliemay

Shiny_Rock

chel180|1326470310|3102084 said:
Rosetta/Elliemay,

Where's the DB listing?

I thought I found the email address of the seller by doing a bit of digging, but I haven't had a reply, so I'm thinking I emailed the wrong person. :confused:

Pookie3314

Rough_Rock

This is my first time on this forum. The only reason I joined is to ask where you got the breathtaking setting on the split shank. I would love to know who does this and order one from her. I especially like that you have a small finger size as I am a little less then a 4 and rings are hard to find, even when custom made. Please email me the contact information. This would make my day! Acutally my year. lol. I am not sure how this works so my email is [email protected]

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results