shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1.5ct "Whiteflash By the Yard" necklace!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
lulu3010|1345655504|3255387 said:
Thanks you so much Orbaya!

I actually did have another inquiry about it. I'm kind of leaning on the fence about it. It is a gorgeous necklace but I am worriyng that the flipping will end up bothering me. Do all the diamonds flip constantly or do they mostly stay flat and in place and a few do it occasionally? It's just this necklace is for my wedding and it also is a lot to spend. I don't have a Tiffany store anywhere even close to my house or any other store around here who carries the style and that is why I am wondering how it wears. Any other info you have would be helpful in my decision. Thanks! :wink2:

I find that the diamonds do flip often but there is a mixture of right-side-up stones and ones that are flipped. I just felt my necklace and about half are flipped over. It doesn't bother me at all because they all sparkle the same so I can't tell unless I touch the diamonds. Plus these are pretty small stones so I don't find the flipping obvious at all.

I love how it is delicate and goes with anything. Dress up, or dress down. If I'm feeling extra-blingy, I sometimes will add a pendant on the chain. The diamonds do get dirty more quickly because they are right against the skin, but I just throw it in my US along with my other jewelry every morning or two, and steam clean it along with my other things a few times a week. So I don't find it high maintenance at all. I think it would look gorgeous with a wedding dress!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results