shape
carat
color
clarity

My L AVC + High Crown French Cut Victor Canera Sophia

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I'm sooo excited ... it will still be several weeks before I get to collect this little beauty - but in the meantime I wanted to share this picture. I must admit I was extremely nervous purchasing an L coloured stone - but all things considered, I think its beautiful. Yes, the tint is visible in this picture, but I don't think it looks "yellow" at all.

I was very inspired by this Post: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/[/URL] - so many beautiful rings!! Thanks to everyone who posted here ... I now have my dream ring because of you all!

I had originally wanted lots of milgrain and engraving and wanted that real vintage look, but when I saw it plain I thought it looked best that way, and so I decided to keep it that way. Funny how things turn out! There is just so much life and fire in the french cuts that I really didn't want to detract from them at all.

Of course Victor was so very easy to work with - I wanted to make a few small tweaks to the Sophia, most of which were accommodated - but Victor was always quick to respond to e-mails and happy to provide an opinion/recommendation.

I'm also very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who wanted to spoil me for a special up-coming birthday (well, it's not till next year, but no harm in planning ahead right?)

Stats
2.5ct L AVC
Ring size 5.75 - sized for my right hand
French cuts = 1.35tcw in K/L colour stones

avc_vc_sophia.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! I can't wait to see IRL photos that you take! How nice it is to match the sidestones to the center stone!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- absolutely stunning!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, love the warmer diamonds!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your ring on VC's FB page and it's absolutely divine! I love the look of the high crown french cuts! It never hurts to celebrate a birthday a little early, too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is BREATHTAKING!!! Just beyond words!!! What a perfect AVC you found - love that high crown and the L colouring really appeals to me. You must be going nuts, not able to wear it yet - I would be pacing the floor, knowing that beauty was going to be MINE one day :bigsmile:

Its just perfect CaratLover2!! Enjoy - and good luck on the 'event' birthday! ;))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see a ton more photos!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, we definitely need more photos!! Those french cuts are amazing!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And yes, more photos please! Lots more!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Yeah!!! Love it :love: :love: :love:

Can't wait to see more photos...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, I can't wait to see more pics! :love: :appl: :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! It's absolutely breathtaking!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Knockout! :love: Wear it in health.

cheers--Sharon

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Can't wait to see handshots!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Its gonna be just perfect! Im sure the wait will be so hard for you :) the french cuts compliment that beautiful centre stone so much, I know it will be jaw dropping IRL, I cant wait to see the hand shots. And I love the warmer AVC's, congrats!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that ring is divine!! Please please please post more pictures!! :D

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! So beautiful... :love: enjoy and happy early birthday m :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh!!!!!! That's pretty much my dream ring. What a beauty!!! I can't wait to see (about a million) pictures!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning! One of my all time favorite rings! :love:

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! This setting is my absolute favorite setting ever since I joined PS two months ago, I saw it and fell in love immediately. I have actually been thinking about having my round reset into this. Your center stone looks dreamy! :appl:

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Please more pictures.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazingly beautiful!! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PERFECT in every way!!! :love: :love: :love: If you change your mind, I want it!!!! :bigsmile:

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Your ring is full of chunky goodness :cheeky:

Can't wait to see more pics!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1345374710|3253855 said:
That is BREATHTAKING!!! Just beyond words!!! What a perfect AVC you found - love that high crown and the L colouring really appeals to me. You must be going nuts, not able to wear it yet - I would be pacing the floor, knowing that beauty was going to be MINE one day :bigsmile:

Its just perfect CaratLover2!! Enjoy - and good luck on the 'event' birthday! ;))

Thank you for your kind wishes @Enerchi - I really am getting quite impatient!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1345424743|3254089 said:
PERFECT in every way!!! :love: :love: :love: If you change your mind, I want it!!!! :bigsmile:

Haaa - that's funny @ diamondseeker2006 - I'm almost tempted to swap your for your huge rock of an AVR! Almost!

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Thank you madelise; amysbling, lknrb4; mom2boys; enrichi; yennyfire; mrssalvo; alene; renogirl; skippy; yaytacori; canuk-gal; starshine; novicediamond; pandabee; rubybeth; rosebloo; armywife13; good_luxe_girl; kalrik; laila619; diamondseeker2006 and hoover for your kind words!

I'll be sure to post more pictures soon!

TXJewel

Rough_Rock
Really beautiful. I'd "die" knowing I have that ring, but can't wear it yet. ha ha

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CaratLover2|1345479607|3254384 said:
diamondseeker2006|1345424743|3254089 said:

Haaa - that's funny @ diamondseeker2006 - I'm almost tempted to swap your for your huge rock of an AVR! Almost!

Seriously, we do need both! :bigsmile: I want the AVR but I adore the AVC with french cuts, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results