shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Charm Enhancer 18k YG

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
So... I went to go return the SS Tiffany Charm enhancer today since after wearing it around the house for ~ 15 minutes I started getting itchy and rashy. I happened to ask SA about the YG version, which happens to be discontinued.. and I am SO glad I did. She discovered that they had ONE in stock in the store. She led me to the gold section of the floor and a gentleman there proceeded to check furiously for this item that the computer said they had in stock despite being discontinued for sometime. After a couple of minutes, low and behold.. he held the item in his hands ! I tried it on and I just HAD to have it. :) This is my only YG piece, but I figured I might as well branch out and dive into the world of YG.

I know, previously I complained about how hard it was to get anything into the SS version, the YG version feels a lot sturdier and is more smooth in the spring loaded hinge mechanism.

imag0547.jpg

imag0550.jpg

imag0552.jpg

imag0553.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty and I really like the yellow gold on you - glad they found one for you!

Hope the hunt for a new stone brings something wonderful for you soon!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ::)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful piece on you!!! Love it. They should bring that one back!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that's awesome!!! It's also great that it is more functional and smooth now than the other. Will you be using this to keep your rings on you at work or when eating shellfish?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it. Glad they had one in stock!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU so much for posting this! Many of the MDs where I work have this and I couldn't find it on the Tiffany website. Now that I know what it is called it is going on my Christmas list in the SS version!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Very cool! I love it in the yellow gold.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Madelise: Thanks for the suggestion :D without you, I wouldn't have gone in search of such an item! Erica has something in the works for my replacement... if I get it in time, I'd like to meet up at the LA GTG :)

MGR: You are too sweet.

Tuckins: Thank you ^_^

Luv2Sparkle: I wish they had it in platinum, but the SA said since the SS version is close in color to platinum, they only had it in SS and YG.

Ame: I will be using it mostly for eating messy foods such as shellfish or bbq since I am a bit OCD about the cleanliness of the rings.. I don't work in a hospital setting anymore and I'm in management at work so I get less hands on time than I used to. I have absolutely no problems with the YG version.. unlike the SS which was a bit rough in how it opened and it had one rough spot near the hinge.

Tacori: I was so glad too!

Mrsacornblue: No problem, but I have to give Madelise the credit here. Honestly, I would get it in the YG version if you can, the difference in quality is tremendous between the SS and the YG version. The SS is $100 and the YG was only $450 and it's a hefty piece, they did not skimp on the gold at all.

Stargurl: :) Thank you for your kind words.

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Its taken me about 30mins to work out what this is! I was getting very confused about the questions about putting your rings on it! I get it now! What a fab idea?!

Can you show what it looks like with ring/charms attached?

xoxo sushi

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a shot with my 1 ctw OEC eternity.

20120814_202748.jpg

The YG version is leaps and bounds better than the SS version. I can loop the ring through the charm enhancer without looking just by touch because the hinge is a lot smoother than the SS version. I was struggling to put the ring though the SS even with it off and just using my hands with it in front of me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results