shape
carat
color
clarity

Vintage ring for first marriage anniversary gift!

Abrienne

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I want to get vintage ring to my wife on our first marriage anniversary. I just want to make this anniversary more special. I want to know the best place to get vintage ring for my wife. Is it OK to get it from online shopping. Can anyone recommend online shop? Please give me your suggestions.
Thanks for the help!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You could look at the following vendors:

www.jewelsbyericagrace.com
www.newyorkestatejewelry.com

You could also look on Ruby Lane, though you do need to be a bit more careful than with one of the above vendors. What type of ring are you looking for and what's your budget?

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
If you'll post what type of ring you are looking for and your budget, one of the great vintage ring ladies here will probably be able to find you something absolutely fabulous. There are several people who know just how to search and keep an eye on all the likely places and come up with some really beautiful vintage rings.

liz

Abrienne

Rough_Rock
Hello,
As I said that this is my first anniversary and I like to give really nice and unique ring, I am thinking about ruby or diamond. I also recommend some good suggestions form you. MY budget is approx $500. I want some thing really nice.
Thanks

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
yellow gold? white gold? platinum (may be hard to find something under $500 for platinum)? Will it be worn with another ring or alone?

Something like a wedding ring or eternity band (meaning something relatively uniform in width/height) or something with a center stone and smaller stones? Or are you asking us to toss out ideas and you can tell us what you like and don't like and help narrow down the options?

What size does your wife wear? That helps because if we can find something that's the right size, you don't have to pay for resizing. Eternity bands are difficult to resize so size is really important there, but it also helps weed out things that are much larger or smaller than you need.

liz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results