shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Invites Have Been Sent!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
We mailed out all of our invites on Wednesday and we did half of the RSVP's with a mail-back card and half the RSVP's with an email/phone contact response card. I've already gotten 10 RSVP's!! I feel fabulous about this choice and super efficient! We saved the mail-back cards for people we don't normally interact with via email and for the older crowd. YAY!!!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
yaaaay! good luck getting the RSVP's :)

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! Thus far I've heard back from 51 people already. Holy smokes! :)

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Nice!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
It's 6 days in since I mailed out our invites and I've gotten almost 1/3 (70, although 80 is 1/3) of our guest list with a YES RSVP. I'm feeling terrific about this!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding is Friday and I got the last couple to finally RSVP today! UGH! :lol:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap! How did you not call them before today?? I would have been freaking out lol...I put that I needed to hear back by 08/22 (wedding is 09/22) so they should have plenty of time before I start stalking them for an answer lmao

BennYoga

Rough_Rock
!

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I totally did try to get ahold of them but they were my parents guests and they would not give an answer! :angryfire:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
gem_anemone|1342613536|3236001 said:
I totally did try to get ahold of them but they were my parents guests and they would not give an answer! :angryfire:

How annoying! I just received a mail back RSVP that said they would be having 3 people attend (I had them listed as 4), but they didn't put any names down. For real? Now I'm reaching out to my MIL to check on this for me. Scheesh!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results