shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors and Customers -Price change in the middle of custom?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Vendors and Customers -Price change in the middle of cus

Just wanted to chime in with my experience as I'm just about to pick up my reset from Steven later today. He gave me a quote before we finalized the design and the final cost ended up exactly as quoted even though he added quite a few small stones to the gallery. He did tell me that the added stones would still be within the quoted price and I'm really glad not to have had any surprises in the process.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

alene|1341597658|3229594 said:
Just wanted to chime in with my experience as I'm just about to pick up my reset from Steven later today. He gave me a quote before we finalized the design and the final cost ended up exactly as quoted even though he added quite a few small stones to the gallery. He did tell me that the added stones would still be within the quoted price and I'm really glad not to have had any surprises in the process.

Yah Alene! I can't wait to see your ring! That seemed really quick =) ...well I'm sure it didn't to you! Looking forward to your SMTB thread!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks Christina! I'm leaving work in less than an hour and I'm just about to burst here! I was hoping Steven would email me some pictures so I could post them here, but no. Will definitely start a thread this weekend! Sorry for the hijack.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results