shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Vintage OEC e-ring

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I adore your ring! It's so feminine and beautiful! :love: :love: And look at all that fire! Incredible! I'm so happy that you're finally able to wear it and admire it everyday! 6 months is a very long wait! Congratulations! :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Christina!! :wavey:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I remember when you posted about this 6 months ago! Such a beautiful ring...love the prongs. Best wishes to you and your fiance.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
SparklyOEC|1341006489|3226195 said:
I remember when you posted about this 6 months ago! Such a beautiful ring...love the prongs. Best wishes to you and your fiance.

Thank you!

Side note- where is the picture in your avatar from? It looks like Monterey, CA!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I remember seeing your post. It is a gorgeous setting and diamond! The setting is just so feminine and looks amazing with the band. :love: :love:
Congrats on your engagement!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
vinjewels|1341009787|3226230 said:
I remember seeing your post. It is a gorgeous setting and diamond! The setting is just so feminine and looks amazing with the band. :love: :love:
Congrats on your engagement!

Thanks! :wavey:

I haven't yet found a band that looks better with it and I figure since I already have this one, why buy a new one? Besides, using a ring I already have allowed me to purchase a 5-stone OEC band that should be arriving in the mail in the next day or two. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results