shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring sizing!

zcoop7

Rough_Rock
I love love love my new ering but it's a little big, 6.75 and needs to be 6.25. So my fiance and I are taking it to a local jeweler tomorrow who has a goldsmith on site. I called around to several places and a lot of stores said it would take 2-3 days to size my ring because they had to send it out. Does it sound like I'm doing good by going somewhere with the goldsmith on site? I had to make an appt with her and she said she can get it done while I wait. It's also goin to cost about $40. I could have it done for free but we would have to ship it back to Adiamor and I don't want to be without it for 2 weeks! I like showing it off :twirl: Having it sized shouldn't affect the prongs or anything should it? I will be asking the goldsmith all kinds of questions!

imag0897-1.jpg

zcoop7

Rough_Rock
Not sure why my ring pics won't show bit it's a 14K gold solitaire band. If you want to see pics there are some on the show me your bling forum!

DiamondBrokersofFlorida

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Sounds like a reasonable price. Good Luck and enjoy your ring.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
You could also have sizing beads put in if your fingers swell in the heat or you anticipate getting pregnant in the near future...

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
webdiva|1340379704|3221835 said:
You could also have sizing beads put in if your fingers swell in the heat or you anticipate getting pregnant in the near future...

I agree, look into sizing beads. Congratulations!

zcoop7

Rough_Rock
I hadn't thought of sizing beads but that's a good idea! I'll ask about those! Thanks!

zcoop7

Rough_Rock
Got my ring done this morning and I didn't realize how big it really was! The goldsmith (Becky) did a great job and I actually had to go from a 6.75 to just under a 6. She called it a 6 scant lol! My ring fits mich better now! Becky was super nice and got the job done in just 45 mins! I will definitely keep them as my local B&M jeweler if I need anything :D Sorry I just had to add more pics!!!

imag0912-1.jpg

imag0906-1.jpg

imag0909-1-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results