shape
carat
color
clarity

Number 11 signing out!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone!

Pandabee, I'll get a plain half-round, probably 2.5 mm at first. I haven't gone to try on anything yet though. You can see by the rose gold spacer I'm wearing in these pics that a wedding band will sit pretty flush, which I'm very happy about. :)

Eventually I want a half or 3/4 shared prong eternity with 10 pointers, but that'll probably be a 5th anniversary thing :)

trueblue101

Shiny_Rock
Maybelle!
Congrats, I am so very happy for you and the ring is beautiful and fits your finger perfectly. Wear it in good health!!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh I love the blue!! It's a gorgeous ring!

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

SO nice to see such a gorgeous sapphire in a lovely elegant setting. BGD's pics didn't do your stone any justice, the colour is just STUNNING!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

The side stones contrast the sapphire beautifully, and it's going to be such a classic set with a plain band.

inflorescence

Shiny_Rock
Maebelle I am so happy for you! Your ring is beautiful :) I haven't been on the site in forever but thought I would check in on you lovely ladies and say congratulations!

audball

Ideal_Rock
How's wedding planning going maebelle!?

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
We're doing November, Courthouse, Dinner with the Fam and then out to a bar with our friends. It's pretty awesome I'd say :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
maebelle|1343242496|3239868 said:
We're doing November, Courthouse, Dinner with the Fam and then out to a bar with our friends. It's pretty awesome I'd say :)
That sounds wonderful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results