shape
carat
color
clarity

Online site to buy jigsaw puzzles of lightning?

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone, I have been gone for a very long time but I have always found PS to be the best resource for just about every topic so I am hoping someone can help me.

I am interested in purchasing jigsaw puzzles of actual photos of severe weather such as lightning and tornados. I would like to put them together and frame them. There are many beautiful and amazing pictures online and I know there are companies that will create a puzzle from your photo, but I don't have my own photos and don't want to worry about copyright issues. I've Googled the topic to death and can only find limited options or either the results are a type of cartoony-fantasy-sci-fi puzzles. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know where you can get exactly what you want, but going off your idea of getting a company to make a puzzle based of a photo... have you heard of a website called Deviant Art? There is a ton of incredible photography there, mostly by amateur photographers. You can contact the people directly, so if you found an image that completely blew you away, you could contact the artist and see if he/she would agree to let you use it, or maybe sell you a copy or something like that. You could check out this kid, he has some amazing stuff:

http://billyunderscorebwa.deviantart.com/gallery/449498?offset=0#/d4zgsi1

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
It's actually for work. Our business is weather-related and I wanted to use puzzles for the employees to have some fun in the breakroom and then we would display the finished puzzle throughout the building. Kind of a team-building thing.

Thanks so much for the responses.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome links! Wow! I really did try to seach online but I was coming up with mostly zilch. Must not be my day for searching, huh? Thank you so much for the responses.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes your searches just take a lucky turn! This looks like a print-to-order business, so you might want to start with one so you can check out the quality. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results