shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Halo e-rings with 5stone/7stone wedding bands!

chix

Rough_Rock
I've always assumed that I would do an identical, 2mm platinum 3/4 eternity band with 3 pointer melee for my wedding band. However....I have recently been lusting over something a little more flashy and am considering a 5 stone or 7 stone band with around 1.25-1.75 cts. My ring sits up high enough that I should not have an issue with it sitting almost flush and will most likely have it custom made. I have attached a few pics of my ring, finger size 6.5. I would love to see some flashy halos with 5 or 7 stone rings and any advice on what size stones to get that would look good with my ring would also be great! Thank you!

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Show me your Halo e-rings with 5stone/7stone wedding ban

I'm afraid I have no photos to share but looking at your GORGEOUS ering - I'd be more inclined to stick with your original plan. I think the 2mm band w 3pointers would be more complimentary to your ring, rather than the 5 or 7 stone. I could see that style ring as a RHR. I think it would overwhelm your ering... but that's just me!

You do have a beautiful setting - quite stunning!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Sorry I have no pictures to share. Just wanted to say that I love your ering - stunning! If I were you, I'd stick with your original plan for a band to really highlight that gorgeous ring. Then I'd get a huge 2.5 ct five stone for your right hand or for days when you want to wear "just" a band on your left. But whatever you do it will be a knock out!

ETA: oops! Posting at the same time. Great minds think alike!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes they do, Rosebloom!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

This is not a great photo, but here is my RHR halo with some bands including my 5-stone. My halo has a 2.5 ct center and the 5-stone is 1.6ctw for reference. I've also attached a photo with just the eternity ring that is 1.0ctw made up of. 05 point stones.

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Chix, firstly, congratulations on your beautiful ring! It is stunning.
I understand wanting something more for the wedding ring. I am in the middle of getting an eternity ring to go with my three stone e-ring because I want the wedding ring to be 'as important' as the engagement ring. If that makes sense.
But don't get something so big that it begins to detract from the e-ring. My advice would be to go to a nice store with lots of options and try rings on. Get a nice sparkly band for the wedding ring and get a big fat five stone for an anniversary. :Up_to_something:

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock

Farleysmom|1340149035|3219709 said:
This is not a great photo, but here is my RHR halo with some bands including my 5-stone. My halo has a 2.5 ct center and the 5-stone is 1.6ctw for reference. I've also attached a photo with just the eternity ring that is 1.0ctw made up of. 05 point stones.

Are you able to take a photo of the halo with just your 5-stone? This is the exact dilemma i have been having as well as i want to be able to wear my band as a standalone at work, then bling it up with my e-ring in my free time :naughty:

TIA! ::)

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

marchesa6989|1340216216|3220316 said:
Farleysmom|1340149035|3219709 said:

Are you able to take a photo of the halo with just your 5-stone? This is the exact dilemma i have been having as well as i want to be able to wear my band as a standalone at work, then bling it up with my e-ring in my free time :naughty:

TIA! ::)

Hi Marchesa6989 --- as requested, here are a couple of photos of my halo with just the 5-stone. I am wearing a spacer band between the two. I've also posted a side view of my halo so you can see why the need for a spacer.

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4906.JPG

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock

thanks so much!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results