shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm now a member of the Victor Canera club!

RachRach

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! I am sooo happy you posted these pictures :appl: I literally have been checking up on your recent posts ever since you posted about whether to get the flush stems or donut. Now I am really starting to second guess the Emilya with the donut because you're ring is absolutely beautiful, esp. matched with the wedding band! I remember you saying you wanted the specs to be similar to Frankies? Did you make any changes, like the 25 degree tilt, etc?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
sigh....love it!!!! but you know that already hehe. love the no-donut look and seriously can't enough of how amazing the finger coverage is!!!!

I'm glad your fiancé "saw the light"...probably literally, when he opened that box!!!! :naughty: ::)

LLCALI

Rough_Rock
The ring is gorgeous!!! How does the contrast between your center stone and the melee look? I've been debating between G-H and H-I melee so there is as little noticeable tint as possible...

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
That is a jaw-dropper!!! What a PERFECT halo!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
LLCALI|1340051823|3218920 said:
The ring is gorgeous!!! How does the contrast between your center stone and the melee look? I've been debating between G-H and H-I melee so there is as little noticeable tint as possible...
To be honest, I don't see a contrast! I expected to see a little bit somewhere, at least in some type of light, but I can't! I thought the stone faced up very white to begin with, but I did sense a little more warmth unset than I do now...

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
RachRach|1340032997|3218695 said:
OMG!!! I am sooo happy you posted these pictures :appl: I literally have been checking up on your recent posts ever since you posted about whether to get the flush stems or donut. Now I am really starting to second guess the Emilya with the donut because you're ring is absolutely beautiful, esp. matched with the wedding band! I remember you saying you wanted the specs to be similar to Frankies? Did you make any changes, like the 25 degree tilt, etc?

I see you changed your screen name :naughty: ! I have been wondering if you would catch this post, since I knew you were really interested in the flush mount too. I told VC I wanted it to be just like Frankie's. It has the 25 degree tilt. My shank is 1.9mm and hers was 1.8mm but VC said the diff was due to finger size. He does not recommend below 1.9mm for 5.5 fingers and up. I left the rest up to him. The melee is a little less than with a donut. Mine was .57 ctw but he said the average Emilya (standard with donut) is .65. I think I remember the other Emilyas having 4 stones on the stems and mine has 3 on each. So that plus lack of donut is the difference. My *personal* preference is without the donut. I like how the WB can sit flush!

Are you going to order one?! :appl:

RachRach

Rough_Rock
Phdecorate|1340068980|3219114 said:

I see you changed your screen name :naughty: ! I have been wondering if you would catch this post, since I knew you were really interested in the flush mount too. I told VC I wanted it to be just like Frankie's. It has the 25 degree tilt. My shank is 1.9mm and hers was 1.8mm but VC said the diff was due to finger size. He does not recommend below 1.9mm for 5.5 fingers and up. I left the rest up to him. The melee is a little less than with a donut. Mine was .57 ctw but he said the average Emilya (standard with donut) is .65. I think I remember the other Emilyas having 4 stones on the stems and mine has 3 on each. So that plus lack of donut is the difference. My *personal* preference is without the donut. I like how the WB can sit flush!

Yes I did change my screen name :D I forgot I wrote on your post with my old one! But... I just showed boyfriend your photos and now he is hooked on the Emilya without the donut :love: So, I am hoping he plans to propose soon! I am jealous that he will get to talk to VC and not me, but I made sure he knows the exact ring I want thanks to this post! Again congrats and your ring is a beaut!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
WHOA! That is a lot of blingy bling.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
RachRach|1340070306|3219127 said:
Phdecorate|1340068980|3219114 said:

Yes I did change my screen name :D I forgot I wrote on your post with my old one! But... I just showed boyfriend your photos and now he is hooked on the Emilya without the donut :love: So, I am hoping he plans to propose soon! I am jealous that he will get to talk to VC and not me, but I made sure he knows the exact ring I want thanks to this post! Again congrats and your ring is a beaut!!

Ooh, so excited for you, RR! :appl: Just tell your BF to reference my ring. VC knows I am on PS....can't wait to see your pics. Hope it is soon! FWIW, my quote said 5-8 wks and it was done in about a day or two before 5....but totally worth the wait, IMHO!! ;))

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That's a lot of awesome bling! Just beautiful...thanks for all the pictures.

stellabella

Rough_Rock
thats beautiful. im a huge fan of the no donut !
vc's pave work is incredibly clean, its good to be in the vc club :)

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Just came by to drool, Ph. Your ring is just stunning! :love:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Wow! :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congrats!... hum.... I'm jealous! :lol: :lol:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring and photographs!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

SarBear87

Rough_Rock
Can someone help me understand what the 25 tilt is? I believe this was referenced in Frankie's ring? Thanks for the help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results