shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your least favorite thing to spend money on?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I despise paying the garbage collection bill.

I don't know why, I'd much rather have them collect it than deal with it myself, but somehow that $28 a month always irritates me more than any of the other bills...

ETA: maybe that's because I'm only responsible for three bills, DH knows I despise them so he just routes everything to his account :halo:

April20

Ideal_Rock
Taxes.

I'm self employed and they're painful.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I hate paying anything that comes as a surprise like speed camera tickets, medical bills, car repair bills, and especially home repair bills! We've had all of these to come up lately and it is painful to have to pay for them when you have the money set aside for something else more worthy like, I don't know...diamonds??? :devil:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I am STILL mad about the $2200 root canal/crown thing I had done about a year ago. I brush my teeth all the freakin' time!! :|

I hate sending in my hard-earned money so the government can blow through billions invading countries and killing people.

Vet bills. I hate spending the money when they just Don't seem to help my animals. I spent $250 so the vet could tell me that, yup, my dog's paw sure is itchy (duh!), but no, we don't know why. Here's some cream. Which dog licked right off. Got a $10 tube of Sulfodine at the pet store, it worked fine. :rolleyes:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
onedrop|1339804973|3217334 said:
I hate paying anything that comes as a surprise like speed camera tickets, medical bills, car repair bills, and especially home repair bills! We've had all of these to come up lately and it is painful to have to pay for them when you have the money set aside for something else more worthy like, I don't know...diamonds??? :devil:

Yes, I hate surprise bills too! Especially medical/dental/car stuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results