shape
carat
color
clarity

My art deco inspired OEC five stone ring

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
That's so gorgeous! Wow, I've never seen a band like that before!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! So unique and beautifull, I just LOVE it!!!!!! :love: :love:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
swingirl|1339603042|3215402 said:
Beautiful ring!!!! I love it! My favorite 5-stone. Is it comfortable between your fingers?
I'm pleased to say it is comfortable in between my fingers. That was a concern of mine as well.

The curve of the shank near the bezels helps to keep the ring from spinning even though I have more than 100% coverage due to my ring size + the size of the stones. I could almost forget I'm wearing it!

Thanks for the kind words!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Umm yeah, what everyone else said!!! WOW!!! The sapphire accents are fantastic! :appl:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
mom2boys|1339629667|3215706 said:
So unique and great finger coverage! Can we get a real life respective shot? Thx!
I'll work on getting some better shots up soon, promise. My battery died during this shoot so I didn't get too many this evening. Hopefully this will give you a better idea of proportion.

dkring73.jpg

dkring76.jpg

dkring75.jpg

dkring83.jpg

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Elisateach|1339630260|3215714 said:
This is so beautiful. I am head over heels in love with this ring. I too have eyeballed the inspiration on RL and once a long time ago saw what must have been its twin on Israel Rose with RUBIES! I am saving all your pics in my someday file if you don't mind! Wear it in good health it looks marvelous on your tiny little fingers!!!!
Thank you so much. I don't mind at all, save away!

I've seen a few similar styles on ebay lately but they were more straight/less curvy (if that makes sense). I couldn't decide between rubies and sapphires so I let my husband pick lol.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I appreciate the compliments enerchi, lknvrb4, bright ice, mayk, missy, farmer gal, jaymec, stargurl78, kismet, catmom, laila 619, alene, armywife13, skippy, swingirl, k9, travelinggal, yennyfire, bella4135, kaekae, derbygal, elisateach, jereni, dandiandi, and snooper!

I took some more pictures today. I got some bigger photos of the diamonds since I hadn't shared any yet. It's still overcast here but I'm holding out hope for the weekend. I'll upload more tomorrow.

dkring66.jpg

dkring67.jpg

dkring64.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: A masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for sharing!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's fantastic!! congratulations on a great piece. beautiful.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring! :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in love. It is perfect! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Omg, this ring has me going gaga! Can I have it? Prettttty pleasssse? I'll add a cherry on top!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results